Supremel2 + DualBox

vcom321

Hey ppl, i have noticed that some ppl are using dual box on supreme, how this is possible?

I tried change the users on windows but, when i change i got critical error =/

Some one know how dual box? =]

Ty, And sorry for the english.

either multiple users or multiple physical computers

and btw it's very easy for mcnazi7 or his BR GM acolytes to look for multiple instances of an IP and investigate. I wouldn't bother

To 2box you have to create 2 users accounts on your PC, then just run first client, then click START-->LogOut-->change users and open second client on different windows user account.

Thats it, but im afraid u have to get router first cuz u might getting dc during skipping betwen both users

Well, i heard in some comunity in BR, they are using virtual machine of microsoft to emule a new machine/OS.. But, there are no tutos and i dont know how to setup it. :S

Gimme teh link, i will try talk with them =]

And ppl, i know how to change user, already said it, but i said "when i change i got Critical error on that l2", so it dont work for me.. maybe for u, someone can try? Maybe the criticals errors occour cause my pc is not so good.

Gimme teh link, i will try talk with them =]

And ppl, i know how to change user, already said it, but i said "when i change i got Critical error on that l2", so it dont work for me.. maybe for u, someone can try? Maybe the criticals errors occour cause my pc is not so good.

Well, when you try switch users at windows, you get critical, same to me. About link, i searched at orkut, kinda a myspace.

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

I am in the middle of testing a new OOG Walker for SL2, so far I have it working on 10.6.4.

I will release this to a small group and screenshots to follow.

PM me requesting access, serious people only.

PS.  lolMcN1gger7, fucking up ur server, looooooooool. GG