Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hell gym is the best and the most important you see fast results

 

What if you don't exercise properly there? Who's gonna guide you?

Posted

What if you don't exercise properly there? Who's gonna guide you?

The instructor.

 

But, imo I don't like the gym at all.

The atmosphere sucks there.

I went for some weeks and then I got bored of this shit.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..