Mob crystal?

darren

can someone make a mob look like a crystal? half the size of a char? if some one can do this for i will thank you so much :)

you mean something like this??

bf83e871253c.jpg

Hi,

Hey CE a NPC monstor looking like that would be cool. HEHE for Interlude? lol

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

this NPC is Ice Fairy Queen

when ever you get a chance drop a crystal of any grade on the ground, you will see a crystal, this would be great if it was half the size of a char and a mob :)

it would be great for a minning event

when ever you get a chance drop a crystal of any grade on the ground, you will see a crystal, this would be great if it was half the size of a char and a mob :)

it would be great for a minning event

is a very good idea, I really liked the then perhaps I can think of something and reduce the size of the NPC but then I'll see what I am working as an armor for now.

is a very good idea, I really liked the then perhaps I can think of something and reduce the size of the NPC but then I'll see what I am working as an armor for now.

maybe we can work together sometime on some idea's for lineage, i have alot of great idea's but can't edit textues. if you could do this i'm sure many, many people will love it...even myself. thx :)

• 2 months later...

If you guys make different sizes and colors of this npc , (like blue , red , black , yellow ) + different sizes . I would be interesting in donating or paying for your work (for interlude) and then share it public.  

ps. I know some gracial final servers having a crystal npc like this if that would help.

Contact me msn/mail : saitx2005@gmail.com

@darren: i had this idea without seeing this topic, thanks for posting it up :)

If you guys make different sizes and colors of this npc , (like blue , red , black , yellow ) + different sizes . I would be interesting in donating or paying for your work (for interlude) and then share it public. 

ps. I know some gracial final servers having a crystal npc like this if that would help.

Contact me msn/mail : saitx2005@gmail.com

@darren: i had this idea without seeing this topic, thanks for posting it up :)

which NPC you want to change size and color?

which NPC you want to change size and color?

First i need a crystal npc

can someone make a mob look like a crystal? half the size of a char? if some one can do this for i will thank you so much :)

then i need different sizes and colors of it :)

L2 Have some Crystal NPC-s

Not like crystals golems , like darren said they will be for farming or other purposes something thats solid and stays there. glow animation if possible

Like when you drop a crystal on the ground . We need the bigger and various colors of that as NPC or MOB.