[LoOk] Another sig from me.

`Vaxil

ok may i say what i have done? *you* You may your majesty... ok fellas! firstly i browsed all over the internet to find parts for my background collage. 2. found this punky-funky render then i deleted the background of this render so only the girl could be left.3.made the dots,star,and the name of this character.

* If you make many signatures during the week, make a main thread and keep it updated with your new creations, adena farmers will be punished.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=61823.0

very easy you place an image for background you put a render (without edit) and you put a text :/

ok may i say what i have done? *you* You may your majesty... ok fellas! firstly i browsed all over the internet to find parts for my background collage. 2. found this punky-funky render then i deleted the background of this render so only the girl could be left.3.made the dots,star,and the name of this character.

* If you make many signatures during the week, make a main thread and keep it updated with your new creations, adena farmers will be punished.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=61823.0

ok i will consider it.

Your girl plays l2?lol.

In any case it sucks.

1.yes she plays and the think is that she always choose girls :/

2.thanks for your opinion, but i was wondering if you could tell me if you dont like the "style" or i @ked it up and if i did it where?