L2 Packethack - critical error

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1923 MHz with 511MB RAM

Video: WinFast A7600 GS (NVIDIA)  (9147)

General protection fault!

History: NConsoleWnd::RequestAuthLogin <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsg <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

Please where is a problem ?? :'(

man u should add 1gb ddr it's got to be that, when i had 256 i got that error and then i've added 1gb and it's better with no error, still the rest pc is riding coke >_< lol w8ing april to buy the 45nm

People,my friend´s  use this in same server and no PROBLEM ... and their PC is + - too same.

I reinstal L2,change host,start l2 with l2 walker and always same problem.

When i write login and use ok ---> Critical ERROR :(

Please hlp,Thanks

if without the packets u can't ether connect i think the only way is to reinstall the game and then update it and after everything is done just take the folders "system", "texture" and "systexture" and copy them to another place and if u'll get some error after using the packethack just overpaste this 3 (i suggest to copy tha whole lineage II folder to somewhere else because it's sometimes not about these 3)

• 1 month later...