[Help]Can't make server online.

Thelasthero

Question

Guys, i have a big problem, i know how to open a server(ports etc), but now i have bought a new router, Sagem f@st 1201 v2, and i am not 100 % sure i have opened correctly l2 ports, but i think i have done it correctly. Then i add my no-ip(tried with my ip too, no no-ip) to server.properties, and to loginserver.properties (at external ip ofc), and at internal i added the ip i opened the ports(start>run>cmd>ipconfig IP Adress........... 192.168.1.2). I added to l2.ini IpAdr= my no-ip(or my normall ip as i told you i tried), ran gameserver.bat loginserver.bat, ran l2.exe typed any account(tried 5 accounts), and nothing still at login, it didn't say nothing.

Please help me, i didn't had these problems before.......

10 answers to this question

Guys, i have a big problem, i know how to open a server(ports etc), but now i have bought a new router, Sagem f@st 1201 v2, and i am not 100 % sure i have opened correctly l2 ports, but i think i have done it correctly. Then i add my no-ip(tried with my ip too, no no-ip) to server.properties, and to loginserver.properties (at external ip ofc), and at internal i added the ip i opened the ports(start>run>cmd>ipconfig IP Adress........... 192.168.1.2). I added to l2.ini IpAdr= my no-ip(or my normall ip as i told you i tried), ran gameserver.bat loginserver.bat, ran l2.exe typed any account(tried 5 accounts), and nothing still at login, it didn't say nothing.

Please help me, i didn't had these problems before.......

you have closed firewall???