[L2J] Frozy

EvE

server is good and i like it...i can see many ppl like it too...is start last week and allrdy at 95 place on hope zone....thats very nice...even you dont play vote like i do every day.... server have best Gm i have ever seen, he is allways rdy to hear some options and do everything to make you play more comfortabile.. He work realy hard and very good job for making server best,and i support him on that, server have no lag (i have little cuz my net sucks) :D :D  I played at least 15 pvp high rate servers and this one I like MOST !!! cuz its friendly atmosfere,and not some sick mind ppl.... I will stay here as long as server stays opened.... this is Darksence say hi to you all,exspecialy to you Eve ^^    P.S. I go study now,academy kinda hard :D :D cya soon in game :)

You seem like Eve`s Bot to me.

u know that , are some people that plays 18/24 just for farm , and it is possible to do +30 , and ofc is not corruption , i dont corrupt my own server , think a bit  , they use giant's codex mastery , is something like blessed enchants , but on skills

• 3 weeks later...

GM eve u mast fixet the server  the hav 2 farm area end the 1 its closet the gate so fixet end  crieht mor farm areas end if u won  2 login more  howers  in server not onle for 5 sec ok thats woae sam guyz his livet yior server( its e goud server)you mast fixet  in 7/5/2010  20 pipols his live from yior server bikerfoul pliz

GM eve u mast fixet the server  the hav 2 farm area end the 1 its closet the gate so fixet end  crieht mor farm areas end if u won  2 login more  howers  in server not onle for 5 sec ok thats woae sam guyz his livet yior server( its e goud server)you mast fixet  in 7/5/2010  20 pipols his live from yior server bikerfoul pliz

WoW nice english :)