[HELP] Phx enchant

Xerus

Question

lol what is this answer dude? give him the answer if you know it or dont reply at all

1. If he want added anti-phx enchant or annocuments he must have little knowledge of java and how to use eclipse.

2. if he dont know how to do it never fix it.

1. If he want added anti-phx enchant or annocuments he must have little knowledge of java and how to use eclipse.

2. if he dont know how to do it never fix it.

he said he tried setekh share and its not for that fix so i guess he already know how to do these things, use logic

the guy is asking for a java share and not a client share or critical error phx script share.. omg dude dont post only for posting count

the guy is asking for a java share and not a client share or critical error phx script share.. omg dude dont post only for posting count

man pls stfu he want fix problem with phx enchant add potection so u think script anti-phx dont help? O.o

man pls stfu he want fix problem with phx enchant add potection so u think script anti-phx dont help? O.o

i think you have to stfu here gx is telling the truth i dont want client fix or critical error fix OMG NOOB agree with gx u just post to gain posting count pff.. anyone else can help me pls?

i think you have to stfu here gx is telling the truth i dont want client fix or critical error fix OMG NOOB agree with gx u just post to gain posting count pff.. anyone else can help me pls?

i think you got your answer.

ahaha u dont know more about create servers and core modyfication so u must learn it :D :D

this is cause setekh's share is only about wh

i am sure Giannakis can talk and dont need your help for that...

you wanna fix phx safe enchant you wanna fix phx enchant on max 0945905904 or what you want ? you must tell us more info then maybe we will help you.