[help] *.bmp in systextures

Hi guys, someone know how i can put just one my ( my Bmp Crypt pic) bmp and only my bmp in systextures,when i run l2.exe he will show my Bmp pic from systextures.I have do my pic and crypt , he working if all bmp delete in systextures and only my Bmp in , it's working! but if i have all and my bmp it's not working ... maybe someone know how i can do running only my bmp?

maybe in system have some file to read and show only my bmp when i run l2.exe? ty

Hi guys, someone know how i can put just one my ( my Bmp Crypt pic) bmp and only my bmp in systextures,when i run l2.exe he will show my Bmp pic from systextures.I have do my pic and crypt , he working if all bmp delete in systextures and only my Bmp in , it's working! but if i have all and my bmp it's not working ... maybe someone know how i can do running only my bmp?

maybe in system have some file to read and show only my bmp when i run l2.exe? ty

what you mean man.. you say about loading screen? o for what? please explain better because I can't understand

what you mean man.. you say about loading screen? o for what? please explain better because I can't understand

i think he's talking about the splash screen (sp_32b_12.bmp, sp_32b_11 etc...)

Yes i talking about  this! i Have my *.bmp , i need just one work my, no all.

ok look man in your systextures folder have 22 files named with this "sp_32b_01-sp_32b_11" and "sp_256b_01-sp_256b_11", 32 is for picture 32 bits and 256 ofc is for 256 god xaxaxa, well now copy  sp_32b_01 and decryp this file with l2decryp, ok now you need inject your new bmp file to sp_32b_01 for see your changes.. so when finished edit your picture just save with same name you edited bml file and done just put in systextures and all ok :) hope understand bro sorry for my english bb

ok look man in your systextures folder have 22 files named with this "sp_32b_01-sp_32b_11" and "sp_256b_01-sp_256b_11", 32 is for picture 32 bits and 256 ofc is for 256 god xaxaxa, well now copy  sp_32b_01 and decryp this file with l2decryp, ok now you need inject your new bmp file to sp_32b_01 for see your changes.. so when finished edit your picture just save with same name you edited bml file and done just put in systextures and all ok :) hope understand bro sorry for my english bb

Man nice idea, but you dont understand coz ... i need Only my One bmp Work, all bmp not showing (delete all) yes i can delete and i well have only my Bmp working all no, but if i give example someone my patch with one bmp... He well have all bmp, and my bmp not will work!

Man nice idea, but you dont understand coz ... i need Only my One bmp Work, all bmp not showing (delete all) yes i can delete and i well have only my Bmp working all no, but if i give example someone my patch with one bmp... He well have all bmp, and my bmp not will work!

lol why you deleted all .bmp files? is wrong what you do try how to say before is my only way I know

lol why you deleted all .bmp files? is wrong what you do try how to say before is my only way I know

I need when i Start l2.exe ,show Only ONE MY BMP PIC!!! Only my File BMP .... you understand?

And if i give someWhere my patch , patch will be have ONLY MY BMP ... .

I need when i Start l2.exe ,show Only ONE MY BMP PIC!!! Only my File BMP .... you understand?

And if i give someWhere my patch , patch will be have ONLY MY BMP ... .

yes now I understund why you mean, because you don't delete othes no always see your bmp edited and load another.. its ok

No man i want only my Pic showing .... it's possible?

im not sure.. think yes.. but what happen when delete all .bmp files have in your systextures folder? your client don't run? give more info man.. what you do with this files, delete o have in systextures, you have inside just first make a backup and next delete this files and put yours and try run client, remember encrypt your .bmp file with l2encdec

I mean , maybe in system have some file ... and he choosed to start some bmp ...bro i have delete all bmp and my bmp in one...it's work but i dont know how to make , work only my bmp!(((

man look PM in msn and we talk there.. don't make more spam in this topic you really tired me with your request x.X

Ok, as I se You still dont understand. If You want to use Your (custom) splash screen do what CE told You, but...

If You want to use ONE screen - while each L2.exe start will be showed one ONE type of splash screen You need to edit whole splash screen from systexture (from _01 to _10 - for chronicles to CT2.2, and from _01 to _12 for chronicles from CT2.3 and newer) and make them look the same...

Got it ?

Bye