[HELP]Need help.

ShuN^

• 2 weeks later...

Well for the /resetscore comand you need a plugin for this command search on google,put the plugin in server in plugins,becarful if is .sma you should put it in plugins .sma,anyway dont forget to put the line with resetscore in plugin list

Cheers

Ok,look i found one that contains:resetscore.amxx[notepad]

resetscore.sma[other program]   

Readme.txt[Text]

Now what should i do?             

Ok,look i found one that contains:resetscore.amxx[notepad]

resetscore.sma[other program]    

Readme.txt[Text]

Now what should i do?              

Put The in Cstrike/Addons/Plugins the resetscore.amx in plugin folder wich all the plugins are .amx at the end,and the .sma same like .amx

PS:In read me,should be some good instructions,follow them,and you will solve it i think.

Ok,it worked but now i can't stop it advertise when someone reset his score.I found the rsdisplay and the rsadvertise commands,i wrote 0 but nothing.Here are some photos.

dmtgtl.jpg

width=1024 height=768http://i43.tinypic.com/6sqeja.jpg[/img]

I would be grateful if u could download the photos and mark the things i have to change in order to stop the advertise.Or tell me the things i have to change. ;D

The next commands will should be copyed in server.cfg if you wanna modify the default/initiale

sv_rsdisplay - (Default 0) if you put 1 this will show for all from server,when a player reset him score

sv_rsadvertise - (Default 0) if you put 1 it will show you from 10 to 10 minutes a mesage how to make players to reset them scores

Instalation

Download the plugin,and copy to

addons/amxmodx/plugins

Then add the following line in addons/amxmodx/plugin.ini

Open file plugins.ini with Wordpad and on the down of the page

resetscore.amxx

PS:I Hope you already got resetscore.amxx,resetscore.sma,And i dont think they reffer to advertise-publicity is another thing

That's All,I hope you will solve the problem,Good Luck