[Help] Gracia Final l2j buff problems

JustLikeMe

Question

Hello, i use l2jserver the last revision of gracia final and i have some problems. Chants and Special (like Sheraphim) dont work.(for the buffer) A player with doom cryer can cast chants but the buffer cant give them. Only buffs/dances/songs works. Is this java? how can i fix this?

7 answers to this question

check buffers init.py and check what buff it gives for every command from its .htm file

ex. in the .htm it may say that when you click the chant, it will execute "9999NpcBuffer 50", go search the init.py for the command 50 and fix skill id

ah, so you're using another type of buffer

check in the htm the buffs that are missing, check the id the buffer is supposed to give and the go to database at "npcbuffer" table and check if the buffs are in there

Maybe cuz Cat buffs and Chants r TARGET_ALLY / TARGET_CLAN / TARGET_PARTY..

I don't think this changes anything with L2JNpcBuffer...

As I remember that buffer didn't have cat buff or chants (exept covs) registered in database table npcbuffer, he might have to put them in manually

ah, so you're using another type of buffer

check in the htm the buffs that are missing, check the id the buffer is supposed to give and the go to database at "npcbuffer" table and check if the buffs are in there

Thanks alot :D buffs were a big problem, i forgot to excecute my old buffer sql file thx again :)