[Share]Every mob 1 hit

Gxz

tell me how the hell this is 1 hit then? you fully said above maybe 3-4 hits? seriously learn to write properly, this isnt something that needs to be shared its a known skill to everyone.

are u a retard or what? usually this works from the first time you do the skill and after 1 hit = mob down... and if a server has solina brothers or angel mobs so hard that u need time to kill em with this way in 2 sec you kill 1 mob than spending much more if you dont like it dont use it but dont spam the topic

spam? www.dictionary.com

title says 1 hit, your description says maybe 3-4 hits.. make up ur mind, ive tried this in other servers and it barely works one the first hit, you probably tried it on sum crap server... u dont need to post a thread about this bcuz ppl know how to read the description of the skill "lethal hit is possible". go bak to skool.

spam? www.dictionary.com

title says 1 hit, your description says maybe 3-4 hits.. make up ur mind, ive tried this in other servers and it barely works one the first hit, you probably tried it on sum crap server... u dont need to post a thread about this bcuz ppl know how to read the description of the skill "lethal hit is possible". go bak to skool.

thanks for the info tho mate, i did forgot that skill and im playing on a server that has a farming area there =P

people say it works so if you dont like then gtfo and dont post here

Anyway, paladin got that skill also:

Banish Seraphim -> Works on angels

Banish Undead  -> Works on undeads

Also as someone written already bp and ee got also it:

Turn Undead (if im not wrong)

All of those skills got lethal strike possibility.

You know honestly and truly i'm not going to lie i never thought of it like that....

He is right if a server has  a farm spot in those specific locations....

I played in a few servers like that but i never thought of it like that LOL

pfff not even a trick ...it's common sense ...still on some servers u get exp directly proportional to the damage you inflicted on that mob so you get squat for 1 dmg no mather what area or mob u kill

I'd lmao at the guy who would do this on these kind of servers xD

are u a retard or what? usually this works from the first time you do the skill and after 1 hit = mob down... and if a server has solina brothers or angel mobs so hard that u need time to kill em with this way in 2 sec you kill 1 mob than spending much more if you dont like it dont use it but dont spam the topic

i'd give you one more hint,if you enchant banish seraph for +1 attack at least,it will instantly kill the mob :O