[Guide]How To Exp And PvP With Necro

Lol,u know l2?u have play official servers?without buffs...?i think NO..try to pvp,u will not understand who char is better cuz is BALANCED!

i don't get it, is this post for me or what???...and if it is then yes, i haven't played on retail (just 1 month back in c2 :P) and do u rlly pvp without buffs??? (i'm not talking bout olly ofc)

Use +4WIT+4INT-8MEN +4CON-5STR (cheaper) as dyes

Ppl that talks about pvping w/o buffs haven't played retail a lot, if you're in a clan (hope you're not clanless on l2 official servers) you'll surely have bd's/sws`s/buffers that will go on pvps with you, and all the other ppl will join too, on every pvp/clanwar hunt you make there is ppl willing to join.

Even on "casual" pvps, in catas or necros, you're buffed cuz MOST of the ppl party with buffers to go exping.

Necros are a nice class, the problem is that they got overpowered on c4 and every single kid want's to play them, it's like daggers on c2 or on c1 private servers.

But, well, endgame archers party > all

Use +4WIT+4INT-8MEN +4CON-5STR (cheaper) as dyes

Ppl that talks about pvping w/o buffs haven't played retail a lot, if you're in a clan (hope you're not clanless on l2 official servers) you'll surely have bd's/sws`s/buffers that will go on pvps with you, and all the other ppl will join too, on every pvp/clanwar hunt you make there is ppl willing to join.

Even on "casual" pvps, in catas or necros, you're buffed cuz MOST of the ppl party with buffers to go exping.

Necros are a nice class, the problem is that they got overpowered on c4 and every single kid want's to play them, it's like daggers on c2 or on c1 private servers.

But, well, endgame archers party > all

Yeah its best combination twith dyes i think

• 2 weeks later...