Question abou L2 Off

Spiros

Question

Hi to all Guys...maybe my question is stupit but i want to learn...If i make C4 L2 Off Server can i put L2J C6 Files from Oneo pack to be from C4 L2 Off Server to C6 L2 Off Server???Also if i can't how i can do my C4 L2 Off server to C6 L2 Off Server (like white eagle if you know)???

9 answers to this question

Basicaly: you can do it with spawns, droplists, items, but you CAN'T do it with clan system, some skills. Also if you want to make C6 client possible to log into C4 modded server, you need to play around with  packets.

Hi to all Guys...maybe my question is stupit but i want to learn...If i make C4 L2 Off Server can i put L2J C6 Files from Oneo pack to be from C4 L2 Off Server to C6 L2 Off Server???Also if i can't how i can do my C4 L2 Off server to C6 L2 Off Server (like white eagle if you know)???

L2 Off is one thing and L2J is another thing. It's like trying to combine a cow with a lemon. It just can't be done.

he wants to combine files from l2J C6 oneo packs to an L2Off C4 server I DONT THINK IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE DONE.....

L2 Off is one thing and L2J is another thing. It's like trying to combine a cow with a lemon. It just can't be done.

"It's like trying to combine a cow with a lemon". Hell no, that is impossible =).

Almost anything is possible using reverse engineering, You can translate java code to c++ and use it for your own extender. So yes everything can be done :)

//offtopic go away manton i hate u :c

But he is right...if u have the knowledge u can do it. Altough...is it even worth it? --'

«  on: September 06, 2007, 02:47:20 AM »

take it as warn but next time i'll dekarma you