[Gracia Final L2J] L2 Hellgates (5000x)

kostakis45

I tried the server too. The server runs good and everything is working.

The admin is really friendly and i can recommend everyone to test the server to make his own think about the sever.

Join L2 Hellgates

it's strange how those 2 users created their accounts today just to say a good word for the server... maybe they are your friends or you created those accounts.. i can't figure it out but i assure u that's lame... maybe some moderator can tell me if those replays from "RazieLJericho" and "jackwald" were posted from the same ip like "kostakis45"... if i'm wrong i will edit this post.. have a nice day

Well if you can't believe that the server is going very well then try it to.The guys is one week in the server and they like it.Also for the ucoz website.I like it much more then other webs.And it help me a lot.So what if it's free?Dosen't make it's job like the other webs?Can't understand it.Yes i have put donate on free web.So?

you are 1 from those persons who make a l2 server and think only the money,nothing else....make your server good learn how to organize a good website cauze im so sure that you dont like the ucoz webside...look other webside how good it is and atract ppls...i have see many ppls to spend lot of money to make a stable server, and all donates gones to them for a better pc and pay some friends and other for desing the site...

Server Infos

Exp x5000

Sp x5000

Rate Drop Adena x4000

Enchant Rates

Normal Scrolls 70

Blessed Scrolls 82

Safe Enachant 6

Max Enchant Armor 25

Max Enachant Weapon 20

Custom Staffs

Custom Teleporter

Gm Shop

Special Shop

Custom Buffer with

all buffs for 1 hour

Working Bosses

Events

TVT

Admin Gm Events

Custom Zones

Farming Zone 1 Pilgrims Temple

Farming Zone 2 Giran Harbor

Farming Zone 3 Gludin Village

Gold Bar Zone

This is some new updates on the server.Chek it out.Enjoy us and you will like it.

ps. Sorry about ucoz,the main website is under construction.

then just don't play.if you don't like it it's your problem.but for those who plays on the server i don't know what you must say to them.If you say that this server is for noob's then you say it for all these guys.I don't think these  a good idea.This isn't right.

1)You Have One Free Host Site!

emmm....

2)You Use Any Company????

3)New Server And You Have DONATE????

1)What did you expect?:P

2)Have you ever heard of host your dream?He uses one really close to that company.It's called "Home your dream"!

3)FAIL!

BTW:

-1 karma to you Kostakis45!

You double posted three times without any 1-day delay...

Take care...

sorry about double posts.i just forgot to modify the previous one and add a new.my mistake.About the server.Yes it's a new server and it has donate.None who plays in the server has tell me that is a problem with that.About my free website.As i say the main website is under construction and it will be soon enough published with domain name.In hopzones.com you will find our server in privates servers.Just look for L2 Hellgates there and voila.To download the system go to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2AWKMJ08.I don't think that the server is *FAIL*.I've put all my knowledge of those years that i play L2 and finaly made a server like i think that it should be.Thanks all those guys that supported me and all those guys who made all those usefull guides about servers.