need healp very fast !!

juusts

so i tried search button but i didit find that so i need some help i have character on low rate server human wizard necromancer now iam 30 lvl but i need guide there to lvl from 1-78 lvl places you know for example  like 1-20 in newbie town form 20-40 cruma tower something like that thnx

so i tried search button but i didit find that so i need some help i have character on low rate server human wizard necromancer now iam 30 lvl but i need guide there to lvl from 1-78 lvl places you know for example  like 1-20 in newbie town form 20-40 cruma tower something like that thnx

Omg... if you plays in a server c5 or c6 go on MAP and "I forgot the name". There will show to you the places where you ca train and the lvl of mobs.

Omg... if you plays in a server c5 or c6 go on MAP and "I forgot the name". There will show to you the places where you ca train and the lvl of mobs.

Or you may speak to an adventurer in any village, same info ;)

rly?? thats i didnt know... will try..

• 4 weeks later...

"lvl 1-20 do by hand or find own hunting spots. You level too quickly to have a bot run very long. I do enjoy talking island though. I often bot the orc spawns from 1-15 then the solo skeleton spawns for 15-20.

lvl 20-28 hunt bottom floor of mithril mine around the static spawns of golems and nightmares.* Also one may hunt Dre Vanuls in the last room of elven ruins. A favorite of mine is the plateau near dion.

lvl 28-40 the execution grounds pit under the bridge past the hangman trees.* Silenos and lizard man warriors around giran harbor as well.

lvl 40-46 leto man soldiers/shaman spawns of 2-4 across river from hardin's academy.

lvl 46-52 Lakins and weird drakes that are on the east side of the southern bridge of Narsell Lake. Best spot ever.

lvl 52-55 Mirros at the north west tip of the river leading to Giant's Cave. Or Blazing swamp where map lines 40-57 cross.*

lvl 55-61 Marshstalkers or Undead on plateau overlooking marsh drakes.

lvl 56-62 Oel Mahum north of ivory tower.

lvl 59-65 Kranrots under Giant's Cave.

lvl 63-67 Bot along wall in forgotten gaterway. Top B grade required.* Avoid going AFK because mobs can swarm on you easily and players can be inquisitve.

lvl 65-74 Doom knights if you dare. Same rules as above.

lvl 67-72 Trives, Falibanti, Doom knights along a wall or up on the platform. Top B required.* I wish I knew a different spot.

lvl 72-75 Somewhere deep in lair around kariks.* If you think you can that is."

"lvl 1-20 do by hand or find own hunting spots. You level too quickly to have a bot run very long. I do enjoy talking island though. I often bot the orc spawns from 1-15 then the solo skeleton spawns for 15-20.

lvl 20-28 hunt bottom floor of mithril mine around the static spawns of golems and nightmares.* Also one may hunt Dre Vanuls in the last room of elven ruins. A favorite of mine is the plateau near dion.

lvl 28-40 the execution grounds pit under the bridge past the hangman trees.* Silenos and lizard man warriors around giran harbor as well.

lvl 40-46 leto man soldiers/shaman spawns of 2-4 across river from hardin's academy.

lvl 46-52 Lakins and weird drakes that are on the east side of the southern bridge of Narsell Lake. Best spot ever.

lvl 52-55 Mirros at the north west tip of the river leading to Giant's Cave. Or Blazing swamp where map lines 40-57 cross.*

lvl 55-61 Marshstalkers or Undead on plateau overlooking marsh drakes.

lvl 56-62 Oel Mahum north of ivory tower.

lvl 59-65 Kranrots under Giant's Cave.

lvl 63-67 Bot along wall in forgotten gaterway. Top B grade required.* Avoid going AFK because mobs can swarm on you easily and players can be inquisitve.

lvl 65-74 Doom knights if you dare. Same rules as above.

lvl 67-72 Trives, Falibanti, Doom knights along a wall or up on the platform. Top B required.* I wish I knew a different spot.

lvl 72-75 Somewhere deep in lair around kariks.* If you think you can that is."

at c4/c5/interlude is kinda HARD for a single player to handle a damn karik @ loa.. ur lvling guide is for c3 servers.. LOL