[Request] Show Icon SKill In passive Skills ..

millers

It's mostly serverside: you need to make a new ID in one of the .xml files in your gameserver/data/stats/skills folder, then make at your database at either armorsets or just weapon I think you can add a skill ID somewhere.

Finally you add the skill in your skillgrp.dat and skillname-e.dat, where you can also specify which icon you want to use (also custom ones)

i have all that done but there is that problem the icon is not showing ;((

I've got exactly the same problem! xml, sql, skillname, skillgrp - all done, I have one passive skill connected to one new custom tatoo. Tattoo and Skill are working well but I don't see it in my skills and I really want to.. :-/

Well, You have to make new skill (xml) and put it into DB. Then add Your new skill into client (skillgrp, skillname-e) and finally go to Your table for "etcitems", "armor" or "weapon" and add there skill for Your item - his ID and lvl ! It will work if You remark in xml file that Your skill is type: passive ^^

It works for me, for You it should works as fine as for me ;)

Well, You have to make new skill (xml) and put it into DB. Then add Your new skill into client (skillgrp, skillname-e) and finally go to Your table for "etcitems", "armor" or "weapon" and add there skill for Your item - his ID and lvl ! It will work if You remark in xml file that Your skill is type: passive ^^

It works for me, for You it should works as fine as for me ;)

with that 'adding in DB' you mean just in server files, right? (stats/...) and with that 'passive' you mean OP_PASSIVE ?

with that 'adding in DB' you mean just in server files, right? (stats/...) and with that 'passive' you mean OP_PASSIVE ?

The server database and the server files are 2 different things.. In the database you have to handle with sql and in the server files with xml..