Usefull Macros for L2

Empir

hello, im looking for usefull macros-i use search button but i dont see thread bout this-, so if u have good macros pls write in this topic.. greets:)

You mean macro with programs like "qmacro" or script to make same thing various times? Like l2walker? Because there macro in game, Alt + I or R, I do not remember...

How to make Cp pot Macro

First Step: Alt R - add macro

Second Step: Put the Cp Pot [big and Small] In Alternative Hot bar like f9 or something.

Third Step:Select a Name for the macro, and the Acronym if u want.

Four Step:Put the Big pot (In the hot bar) in the first line of the macro, and the small pot(of the hotbar), in the other line.

Five Step: Save the macro.

Six Step: Put the macro in the F XX u want.

Note: If u move, or do something when u press the macro button, it not will work.

How to make Cp pot Macro

First Step: Alt R - add macro

Second Step: Put the Cp Pot [big and Small] In Alternative Hot bar like f9 or something.

Third Step:Select a Name for the macro, and the Acronym if u want.

Four Step:Put the Big pot (In the hot bar) in the first line of the macro, and the small pot(of the hotbar), in the other line.

Five Step: Save the macro.

Six Step: Put the macro in the F XX u want.

Note: If u move, or do something when u press the macro button, it not will work.

thx a lot. that was very helpful^^

A good macro I like to use is:

Attack my target==>%target what it does is actually type in the chat window 'Attack my target==> name of your target' so it is very useful for sieges/pvps/parties/raids etc

/target 'nick' 

btw u cant make any usefull macro on cp from ig macro , u must use nostromo52 or logitech g keyboards

You may want to add a greater healing potion after the CP pots, it's very good.

And I heard that G15 is not working with newest update of Official....

• 4 months later...

Well... macros depend alot on ur char and gameplay style.

I'll share a few i use and make some considerations about others i tested and didnt found particulary usefull.

If u have healing skills and a decent cast speed, this one can be quite interesting:

/target %self

/useskill <ur healing skill>

The main goal is not waste time in targeting urself when u need heal. Usefull if u play most mage classes.

If u play a PS u can use something similar with the healing skill of one of ur summons. Just make the summon target you and heal you.

I've also tested CP pots. Not worthy imo. The main reason is that if u move, the macro will stop (at least on my server).

I also use the macros with another purpose. I play in a C4 server so i only have 1 visible shortcutbar (dont like alt+F). What i do is open the macro interface and drag it next to my shortcut bar. I wont have fastkey access but its just one clic away. Very usefull for mana pots and ress skills. That way u can remove mana and ress from ur skill bar and leave room for other skills.