[RATE]The spellforce rage

MasterDisaster

Hello nabs.

Here's my newest creation.I know that render makes a big effect,but believe,it is not un-touched.

Here it is:

1zw2nt5.jpg

Byez,MD

Very good!

lol...the render is too bug and has nice effect it own!so you didn't need to add too much effects right?

I see you like this kind of text with those boxs parts of the sig!

9/10

@Mask:I love them.NO WAYS!

@Tribal:Yes I love those boxes.The render is way bugged but I edited some points of it.

@Gozilla:I will try it!

1zw2nt5.jpg

really nice sign , those 3 colors match perfectly (red-purple-yellow) making a good combination , borders are at good side , text is at good side , text is nice but in my opinion those 3 boxes doesn't match the sign's theme. but overall gj  :D

really nice sign , those 3 colors match perfectly (red-purple-yellow) making a good combination , borders are at good side , text is at good side , text is nice but in my opinion those 3 boxes doesn't match the sign's theme. but overall gj  :D

Maybe but this will be my text style till I figure out how to make a more pro one :P

I looooove everything about the siggy except the text. You, yerself, kept saying that the use of blending options destroyed it, yet yeh used them!

But the siggy is amazing good job!

I looooove everything about the siggy except the text. You, yerself, kept saying that the use of blending options destroyed it, yet yeh used them!

But the siggy is amazing good job!

Did I?Anyway,the next days I will try to achieve a really good text style that I've seen!

:P I still think that you are a perfect designer! We are mistakes, we make peoples ^^

I guess I wasn't clear enough to be understood.