[NEED HELP] SKILL ENCHANT DONT WORK.

Krisarin

Question

Hi i made my own server on l2j free 2.3

and i made all things on server and is ready to start but i find that when i press "skill enchant" - ON ORGINAL LINEAGE 2 NPC its nothing comes out its just close the window and nothing happend i think i miss some data but i dont know which one and where to get it from?

Some one could help me please ? Im very depressed by this situation.

7 answers to this question

Hi i made my own server on l2j free 2.3

and i made all things on server and is ready to start but i find that when i press "skill enchant" - ON ORGINAL LINEAGE 2 NPC its nothing comes out its just close the window and nothing happend i think i miss some data but i dont know which one and where to get it from?

Some one could help me please ? Im very depressed by this situation.

did you checked if u need book of giants ?

did you checked if u need book of giants ?

The problem is when you start speak with npc and you click on button "enchant skill" to open list of the skills that you can enchant but you can't see the list its just close window and don't open nothing...

The problem is when you start speak with npc and you click on button "enchant skill" to open list of the skills that you can enchant but you can't see the list its just close window and don't open nothing...

do u use a compiled pack or preconfigured?

Wrong configuration of files.The npc got corrupted files or you didn't setup it correctly. ( wrong imports or script config )

do u use a compiled pack or preconfigured?

Im not sure but i download the 2.3 version from l2j free website when the 2.4 was avaible and they was writing that 2.3 is stable...

2qvzjeu.jpg

Wrong configuration of files.The npc got corrupted files or you didn't setup it correctly. ( wrong imports or script config )

but u dont configure the normal npc from lineage 2 client... they dont work aswell.

but u dont configure the normal npc from lineage 2 client... they dont work aswell.

That's why i told you that the files of your npc are corrupted.

Try to download another skill enchanter and try again.