[HELP] Make account without ASP and not manualy.

Katakeyna

Question

Hi! I would like to know if there's a way to make an account without asp, and not manually, I mean another way than ASP. I have some prob with asp and i can't instal it so that's why.

I realy need help about this, thanks for reading.

5 answers to this question

ASP =>

ASP Account Registeration System

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extract L2Asp.zip to your C:\Inetpub\wwwroot (or wherever you have as your IIS root directory, this is default)

If you don't have Internet Information Services installed. Then you'll need to find your Windows XP Pro CD. Go to Add/Remove Program and select "Add/Remove Windows Components" -Select Internet Information Services from the list and install it.

Open the conn.asp (from the directory that you just extracted to) with notepad and change the following:

ms_sql_server_host_addr = "127.0.0.1" //This should be set to your WAN IP. Leave it as 127.0.0.1 if you want to just manually make accounts on your computer for your friends.

sql_server_username = "sa"

sql_server_password = "l2online"

save and close the file.

Open control panel, click administrative tools, then double click Internet Information Services. Click on local computer then click websites. Right click default websites and go properties. Click on the documents tab and then the add button. Under default document name type index.asp then press OK. Select index.asp and use the up arrow to move it to the top of the list then press OK.

Close IIS and open internet explorer and type http://127.0.0.1 (where 127.0.0.1 is your internal IP)

Once the website comes up click register. Then enter a username and a password and click next.

You have now made an account on your server.

So i can't make it work cause i don't have xp pro, i wanna know if there's another possibility .

There's the Control Panel (PHP) but the older version are exploitable.

And theres a piece of software too, I can't remember the name, I think it was posted on PP forums.

Cheers

There's the Control Panel (PHP) but the older version are exploitable.

And theres a piece of software too, I can't remember the name, I think it was posted on PP forums.

Cheers

eww are you sure? i can't found it =(