[SHARE]Gracia Final Custom Pack (my 1st)

I made my 1st custom pack and here is what it has:

Custom Shop

GM shop (only S grade and consumables and all is free)

PK-guard

3 farming zones

Custom GK for farming zones only

Main town is dwarven village

Balanced classes

here are some sceens:

17366563.jpg

50217106.jpg

38085829.jpg

29411409.jpg

96969551.jpg

87754073.jpg

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/file/209296646/83ba4d60/server.html pass:finalfantasy

System(to see the custom items): http://www.4shared.com/file/209740816/79659ef1/system.html

Have fun ;) pm me if somebody host it :D

trisha is DC, Honor is Dynasty and Final Fantasy is Apella

Yeh man.Have you put any protections on pack ? I dont think pack have any protection cuz on the pack i saw 2 .zip files from l2j nightlies...do i think you just download the nightlies from l2j site and you put some custom thing and thats all...if you put any protection plz tell us...

And something else...i cant edit the system with an Gracia Final FileEdit...is system for Epilogue ?

EDIT : I cant even edit the system with an gracia epilogue fileedit...

Yeh man.Have you put any protections on pack ? I dont think pack have any protection cuz on the pack i saw 2 .zip files from l2j nightlies...do i think you just download the nightlies from l2j site and you put some custom thing and thats all...if you put any protection plz tell us...

And something else...i cant edit the system with an Gracia Final FileEdit...is system for Epilogue ?

EDIT : I cant even edit the system with an gracia epilogue fileedit...

the system is for gracia final lol. and i havent put any protections, i made that pack for a friend but his internet was very crapy and i think that the pack is great so i dont wanna lose it :D and the rars with the original files in the pack i keep them cuz if i do a mess to can get the original files back

EDIT: hmmm your right something is wrong with the system i can not edit l2.exe with the file editor  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

53444435.jpg

but the other files...

36136702.jpg

21396646.jpg

so i dont see where the problem is... TRY THIS

i have a problem with the npcs. The only npc i can spawn is npc buffer. I have imported all the sqls but i how can i know the id of the gm shop and the other important custom npcs???

use the backup file :O

Preconfigured packs with zero security and with the only advantage of some really easy to be installed NPC's will be deleted to prevent any zero-protected house made server.

Stop sharing preconfigured packs and read the rules.