BB From Ventic

Vkouk

Hello guys.School becoming harder and harder all these weeks so i will not have much time to do my job as gold.Also i'll pack my pc too,so i will not have pc anymore.I want to tell you that i had a great time here,some problems k but who cares.I don't have problem with anyone.I just want to be good friend with all of you.I know some of you don't like me,but ok we can fix that.ahah

anyway guys,i will return for sure in June,then i will have more time.This year is last year for english for me,because i have to take the lower,you understand more practise more study etc.I am having lessons on Sundays too.I hope you understand me guys.

I have some days to login but i don't have much time.

I hope you will miss me ya!

GL guys :)

Hello guys.School becoming harder and harder all these weeks so i will not have much time to do my job as gold.Also i'll pack my pc too,so i will not have pc anymore.I want to tell you that i had a great time here,some problems k but who cares.I don't have problem with anyone.I just want to be good friend with all of you.I know some of you don't like me,but ok we can fix that.ahah

anyway guys,i will return for sure in June,then i will have more time.This year is last year for english for me,because i have to take the lower,you understand more practise more study etc.I am having lessons on Sundays too.I hope you understand me guys.

I have some days to login but i don't have much time.

I hope you will me ya!

GL guys :)

Cya My Friend

School is started.

i will leave too about 2 weeks...

cya

:* :>

to take the lower,you understand more practise more study etc.I am having lessons on Sundays too.I hope you understand me guys.

Rofl!! first it is the most sucky!! IT is to easy that i got it with any problem

(coyote dont reply-quote this)

Second [gr] /parta mlk

Third [gr] de xanomaste :O

Bye Bye

Oh, comeon. You don't need to pack your pc rofl! It's not a big deal. I was studying for 7 years english lessons I didn't get the Lower, but who cares? I know English, I can talk with anyone in English.

The biggest part of the English I know is from Lineage and movies on Television.

w/e

Cya my friend on June! Till then good luck. (The only thing I can wish to you ^^ )

Ξέρεις τώρα... Στα @@ μου... Εκτός αν δεν θα μπαίνεις ούτε msn...

Θα μπαίνεις msn ε;

[gr]oxi re tpt.

Rofl!! first it is the most sucky!! IT is to easy that i got it with any problem

(coyote dont reply-quote this)

Second [gr] /parta mlk

Third [gr] de xanomaste :O

Bye Bye

[gr]kanonise kamia bolta ;)