Akamanah

d1rtydog

Question

Loipon , koita . Epeidi eise ena 14xrono pedaki kai eise katoterou epipedou , den asxoloumai.

Eisai apla enas wannabe pou xrhsimopoiei ta preconfigured packs kai zitaei help.

Kai oson afora to spam kirie aniparkte , den eimai egw o spammer alla esy.

Kaneis reply me ta idia pragmata pou lew sta replies mou xoris logo.Spammer + aniparktos eisai esy kai oxi egw . Boithaw oso mporo ta atoma kai auto fenetai .

Esy petagesai opote na ne kai kaneis reply me ta idia pragmata pou lene oi alloi / sinithos me mena.

Kai epeidi den thelw na sinexisw to spam giati den exei noima na milaw me ena pedaki pou den katalabenei , teliono edw . Exo respect sto maxcheaters forum kai den eimai ena blakodes pragma opos esena.

/End.

PS : Tha gineis report , an sinexiseis to spam sto section auto

dirty , gia otidipote xriasteis mporeis na mou kaneis ena pm gia otidipote den katalabeneis.

Tha se boithisw to grigorotero dinato.

Prwtwn dn antigrafw deika sou Post epidi ola eine Akira..ama eime egw 14 esi eise 8 na valw kai ena IQ 1 Kala eise

Kaneme Report Wannabe Esei eise Opws to 80% tou Forum Wannabe Gold Member..

Ksereis ama faw Ban tha klapsw?

Ante /Get_a_life

Btw delete spam replies

Prwtwn dn antigrafw deika sou Post epidi ola eine Akira..ama eime egw 14 esi eise 8 na valw kai ena IQ 1 Kala eise

Kaneme Report Wannabe Esei eise Opws to 80% tou Forum Wannabe Gold Member..

Ksereis ama faw Ban tha klapsw?

Ante /Get_a_life

Btw delete spam replies

Se proidopoihsa . Den ksereis ti les , kai spammareis me out of topic posts sto topic tou paidiou.

Reported.

paidia, signomi, to endexomeno tou na einai lvl1 kai gi afto na min emfanizete to 2o to skeftikate? sory an dn diabasa kala kai to exei grapsei idi kapios, ontos exete ksefigei ligo apo to 8ema omws ;) chill einai forum gia na voi8ame tous allous, oxi gia na krazoume o enas ton allon :) dokimase na ta pas lvl 2,

ta akamanah pernoun lvl os eskis

ksekinas me 0 pk aneksartitou tou posa exeis hdh

ka8e 10 pk anevenei ena lvl, ta lvl einai sta passive se ena "item skill" p legete "blood bla bla akamanah"

otan to ftaneis lvl 2 perneis to ss ability kai m fenete mefanizete kai to allo :)

episis ka8e 1 lvl p to afksaneis afksanonte kai ta stat :)

To endexomeno oti einai client side to skeftike kaneis?

den thelei tipota edit ston server, i re-install to client thelei (Rwta tous alous players an vlepoun mono to 1) kai vres ena alo weapongrp-e.

To endexomeno oti einai client side to skeftike kaneis?

To problima mporei na einai akomi kai sto client side kai oxi aparaithta sto java side.

Isos einai problima tou pack sou epeidh xrhsimopoieis preconfigured shit alla mporei na einai kai sto patch .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• MaxCheaters.com Official X/Twitter page:  https://x.com/maxcheaterscom   MaxCheaters.com Official Telegram group: https://t.me/maxcheaterscom
    • Enter Lin2Age C4 – A New Nostalgic Era of Lineage 2! Get ready for an epic journey filled with intense battles, powerful clans, and unforgettable adventures! Lin2Age is a custom Lineage 2 server, designed to give you the ultimate classic gameplay experience, enriched with exciting modern enhancements. Whether you're a seasoned warrior or a newcomer, there’s something for everyone! Why Lin2Age Stands Out Balanced Gameplay for All Enjoy the perfect blend of PvP, PvE, and crafting systems! Lin2Age merges the best elements of Scions of Destiny MasterWork and Interlude, creating a seamless experience tailored to all playstyles! Legendary Gear & AIO Buffer Unlock exclusive Legendary Armor, powerful jewels, and utilize an All-In-One Buffer to empower your character. Gear up, dominate your enemies, and experience true power! Unique Custom Features From exclusive quests to thrilling raid bosses, Lin2Age is packed with endless content that keeps the adventure exciting and new! A Supportive, Active Community Become part of a lively, friendly community built on teamwork and camaraderie. Whether you’re leading your own clan or joining one, you'll always find support here! Frequent Updates & Events Never get bored! With regular updates, custom content, and events offering epic rewards, Lin2Age is constantly evolving. Your feedback plays a key role in shaping the server’s future! Smooth, Lag-Free Experience Play without interruptions! Our top-tier hosting ensures a stable, lag-free gaming experience so you can focus on your journey. Key Features You’ll Love (επεξεργασμένο)         [3:43 ΜΜ] Rates: EXP x45, SP x45, ADENA x300—carefully balanced to enhance gameplay! Custom Classes & Skills: Unique class balance and modified skills for dynamic PvP combat! Epic Raid Bosses: Face custom raid bosses and earn legendary loot! Clan Wars & Sieges: Test your might in exciting clan wars and castle sieges! Active GMs & Support: Our dedicated Game Masters are always here to assist, ensuring fairness and smooth play. Join the Lin2Age Beta Test - Brave Adventurers Wanted! Ready to return to the world of Lineage 2, reimagined for a new era? Join our exclusive beta test and help shape the future of Lin2Age! Start your epic journey today. Welcome to Lin2Age C4! Join Our Discord Community Connect with fellow players, get live updates, and participate in all the latest events! Discord: https://discord.gg/qKJnQ7Kp5X  
    • https://lin2web.com/en https://t.me/lin2web
    • 75 SS niked or A grade - Clean mail Adena Items For all questions write to discord, real buyers discount or bonus Discord - enmenm6928  
  • Topics