It's not youtube >.>

sNNNx#TeaM?

Because the video link was not a youtube?

in youtube thread you can post videos from other sites too.if i am right

and it's annoying opening new threads for videos.that's why we have a thread for videos

I would say to Gold Members to lock threads for stupid reasons without thinking before they lock.

yep.w/e you say.if a mod believe that i was wrong so unlock it.

it's annoying opening new threads for videos

The annoying on all these is that you(the stuff) dont let people to comment a video,cuz in my opinion Youtube thread is the only thead with so many replys but it's like it doesn't exist,i am wondering if anyone is seeing the videos in there

Anyway its Maxtor decision

The annoying on all these is that you(the stuff) dont let people to comment a video,cuz in my opinion Youtube thread is the only thead with so many replys but it's like it doesn't exist,i am wondering if anyone is seeing the videos in there

Even if someone does, who's commenting on it since no-one will comment again on that video... >.>

Anyway its Maxtor decision

You have your own opinion about it.My opinion is that in youtube thread mods have to change name,so you can post all kind of videos from different sites and comment them too.as i said before it's annoying opening always new thread for a video.what do you think?

You have your own opinion about it.My opinion is that in youtube thread mods have to change name,so you can post all kind of videos from different sites and comment them too.as i said before it's annoying opening always new thread for a video.what do you think?

then if u are be able to comment those videos the thread must be moved on spam section.

then if u are be able to comment those videos the thread must be moved on spam section.

Yep.Also mods can change name of topic.I said what they can do before.