[Gracia To Interlude] Cloaks Adaption

GoKu

I heard and saw some guys here in mxc talking about this;atm is impossible to adapt them to Interlude because Interlude doesn't cloaks animation,maybe them can be created but this means create a new animation and model.Correct me if i am wrong.

FTW dunno i will think about updating to gracia final, because the animations and graffics looks nicer. Nice work with the sets thow.

I think with the 2'nd animation can be taken from one of the mobs or even npcs that has pelerines on their back. Neppelin Mercenarry something like that.

or you can make this (i think)

Create a armor and add behind a cloack. After you make a SA trader

the player go with his armor with no cloack and go trade in a SA trader for the armor with cloak.

(i dont know if you understand)

Ave those cloak textures looks awesome.. love the second one.. (can i use them ? xD)..

and no u c-a-n-t adapt cloaks.. especialy if u want to make them look "natural".. best case u would have a static cloak that would look so bad and bugged (especialy when the player moves..) so just forget it...

no real guy i said

Make a normal armor with no cloack

After make a armor with the cloack

You need change the texture from the armor and add a cloack in the back.

After make a SA trader for trade the normal armor for a armor with cloack

i think you can change the animation from the armor and make the cloack move :D

Sorry bad english if you dont understand just said me

no real guy i said

Make a normal armor with no cloack

After make a armor with the cloack

You need change the texture from the armor and add a cloack in the back.

After make a SA trader for trade the normal armor for a armor with cloack

i think you can change the animation from the armor and make the cloack move :D

Sorry bad english if you dont understand just said me

huh? :/ i think u dont get the point of the topic.... we are talking about HOW we could adapt the animations to IL..  and ur talking about SA trader ???  ? lol

huh? :/ i think u dont get the point of the topic.... we are talking about HOW we could adapt the animations to IL..  and ur talking about SA trader ???  ? lol

Yeh i know he find how adapt the cloack to interlude...

But we said is impossible (no now)

So if he want the cloack in interlude i make a suggestion

If he real want he just make 1 armor based and change the armor texture, he insert a clock inner this.

After for the SA trader =

Armor (no cloack) but +6

Go trade in a SA trader for

Armor (with the cloack insert) and the sa trader will give the +6 enchant.

a better exemple

My armor is a dynasty armor NORMAL

i go to SA trader for trade my Dynasty armor normal for a Dynasty Armor with cloack

http://i48.tinypic.com/34pnimv.png

Is a little idea