Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello guys. I need a bug in L2-Vendetta, for ex. I need to know a bug to XP quick a buffer. Or an enchant bug cause I got +5 Dual Sword Of Miracles and I Can't make it more! It brakes in +5 or +6 I can't make it more +++! Or any other bug to play more easy in this server...

Posted

Hello guys. I need a bug in L2-Vendetta, for ex. I need to know a bug to XP quick a buffer. Or an enchant bug cause I got +5 Dual Sword Of Miracles and I Can't make it more! It brakes in +5 or +6 I can't make it more +++! Or any other bug to play more easy in this server...

wrong section ;p

but the best XP-bug in this section is using l2w :D

Posted

Hello guys. I need a bug in L2-Vendetta, for ex. I need to know a bug to XP quick a buffer. Or an enchant bug cause I got +5 Dual Sword Of Miracles and I Can't make it more! It brakes in +5 or +6 I can't make it more +++! Or any other bug to play more easy in this server...

WRONG SECTION.REPORTED

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..