[Request][+1 Karma award] Skate Park / Hall Logo!

Lain

*Sticked temporarily

Hey guys.

New Skate Hall is being built in our town, and the Skate Hall architect is my mother's friend. And he needs a decent logo or crest for the building. He (the friend of my mom) runs the contest and he's ready to give people some money award for nice logo, but I want to give him nice logo for free since he's a family friend. He gets it free, and you get karma.

So what are the conditions:

- Post preview picture (.png is the best choise) but also add the .psd file with EDITABLE TEXT, because I will include the text when you create it. In general there should be 2 text lines = 1. "Name of town", 2. Skate Hall (in Czech = Skate Hala)

- It's really up to you, you can include renders, brushes, etc. resolution is up to you, colors up to you (appriciated colors = red, yellow, black, blue)

Some examples:

ASC_logo01.GIF

SkateparkLogoP.jpg

Rotating%20logo%201.jpg

port_design_skate.gif

So go ahead and try your best, the one I like the most will gain karma.

Here is my entry! I did everything my self. the color on the left side of the logo can change to yellow or blue too, but red was more awesome! :)

skatepark.png

If my entry wins i'll pm you with the .psd file!

good luck to everyone!

If this won't work! tell me!

I just don't want to include psd because someone else might take it change it and share it! I kept the psd and I thought I should give it to you once the contest is over!

lain can you tell me something?

You forgot the [/] in the image code :P

Ontopic: Nice tries guys. Tribal's is the best for now... following by Cook

Here is my entry! I did everything my self. the color on the left side of the logo can change to yellow or blue too, but red was more awesome! :)

skatepark.png

If my entry wins i'll pm you with the .psd file!

good luck to everyone!

If this won't work! tell me!

Fail leech and fail excuse!

LOL NOW I SAW IT AHAHAHA its not SKATA HALA ITS SKATE HALA! lol fix it :)