free qh se overlord

eleoC4life

afto to trick einai poli aplo kai boreis an xrisimopoieis healing potions xoris reuse!

kaneis to skill heart of palagrio

xoneis ta healing potions kai vlepeis oti boreis na ta xrhsimopoieis xoris reuse

1)an exei ksana ginei post 1000 sorry na to kanei delete moderator

2) post san exei ksana ginei post tha theorithoun san spam.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Can someone reshare the H5 system folder? The link is dead...
    • Hello! Is there any data about cinematic scenes and animations somewhere in the game files, like names, ids, etc? There are some packets supposedly related to some kind of animations and scenes playing, like boss scenes and such. I'm not familiar with game development and I don't known what I should look for.
    • Happy to inform everyone that we've successfully transitioned to Interlude! And that means we're looking forward to see all new players who were thinking to start on Lionna, but were questioning the decision. Considering that the average level on the server is 55-65, it's not gonna be that hard to catch up with everyone and join the battles for fame and glory. There are things that will make your journey even smoother than usual. We've prepared special gifts for all new characters – shadow equipment that will help you develop faster and more efficiently in the world of Elmoraden. With these powerful items, you can easily reach new heights! This means that characters created from 17.05 will receive gifts in the form of chests with coupons for temporary weapons \ armor No Grade - A grade. Pair it with Interlude's shadow weapons, don't skip useful quests and make sure to join an academy for a reward, and soon you'll have your own powerful gear. See you all on Lionna x5 ^^
    • welcome to utchiha_market WE PROVIDE THE HIGHEST QUALITY DISCORD ACCOUNT'S WITH THE BEST PRICES IN THE MARKET 2015 Discord Account : 59.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 11.99 $ 2017 Discord Account : 4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account : 1.99 $ 2021 Discord Account : 0.99 $ Click for instant purchase : utchihaamkt's Campsite.bio Payment Methods : PayPal , Crypto MY DISCORD & TELEGRAM TO BUY OR TO DISCUS ANY OTHER INFORMATION Discord : utchiha_market Telegram : utchiha_ market Discover new products in our exclusive server today : https://discord.gg/hoodservices
    • welcome to utchiha_market WE PROVIDE THE HIGHEST QUALITY DISCORD ACCOUNT'S WITH THE BEST PRICES IN THE MARKET 2015 Discord Account : 59.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 11.99 $ 2017 Discord Account : 4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account : 1.99 $ 2021 Discord Account : 0.99 $ Click for instant purchase : utchihaamkt's Campsite.bio Payment Methods : PayPal , Crypto MY DISCORD & TELEGRAM TO BUY OR TO DISCUS ANY OTHER INFORMATION Discord : utchiha_market Telegram : utchiha_ market Discover new products in our exclusive server today : https://discord.gg/hoodservices
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock