1 small vid for 17Heroes

• 1 month later...

THIS SERVER CAN'T BE HACKD THIS NOOB POST SHITS OMG MENGS I PLAY ON THIS SERVER FROM THE START OF THE SERVER AND I HAVE TRIED ALL THE BUGS FROM THE MXC FORUM AND FROM OTHER FORUMS BUT ALL IT'S FIXED >_>

what a crappy "CHEAT" you can stuck the active augment skills? did you ever think if it's normal? why l2j and other project put the time of these skill's 1 minute? maybe you're a guy with 0 IQ ?you can make those skill to be no stuckable, you just need to modify the stuck type of every skill i just LOLED!

This is the test server rofl

it's not that if it's the test server or the main one you just need some IQ to understand some things w/e

what a crappy "CHEAT" you can stuck the active augment skills? did you ever think if it's normal? why l2j and other project put the time of these skill's 1 minute? maybe you're a guy with 0 IQ ?you can make those skill to be no stuckable, you just need to modify the stuck type of every skill i just LOLED!

i know is litle lame and i dont put music coz i boring to  sreach ^^

i wanna show the bugs only not my skills so comments for the bugs and for the cheats not for vid quality.. ty :D

200000000 matk is NORMAL

First Only You Can See The Annoucements: Hello 17Noobs ba bla bla Second all ppl know that the 17 heroes have stuck active skills lol

sry for double post lol shit :s

asd you're right!

THIS SERVER CAN'T BE HACKD THIS NOOB POST SHITS OMG MENGS I PLAY ON THIS SERVER FROM THE START OF THE SERVER AND I HAVE TRIED ALL THE BUGS FROM THE MXC FORUM AND FROM OTHER FORUMS BUT ALL IT'S FIXED >_>

maybe you say beeping thingz coz TK-Nabster give you items ? i say ''maybe''' ;)

is not normal you are really noob man lol go play pacman normal you can use 1 active and 1 passive you dont know that ? L O L!!!

btw they fix that i log 1 day for see they change it now so was bug QQ ))

well 17heroes server is one of the top ranked server wtf...

maybe he use cheats for votes coz in this beeping server have 200-250 guyz max..

wow man... make post how to hack this server?? :D i would like to make fun with my friends... :DDDD

you must sreach in site about status is not hack is status with custom items from server xDDD yea thats right 2Billion Mattack with Necro is Normal in 17Heroes xD,i am just a L2net user )

i dont like the server at all..

too much echant,customs...

for the video 6/10 ; )

i use movie maker and i make the vid in 5 min so 6/10 is not bad  :D

server is epic fail yea i was 1 day in server and i leave xd

This server is the best

yes and i am the superman if you really believe this server is the best you dont know what is L2 my friend i was in great servers,servers like e-global,like extreme,like l2core bnb and more good servers believe me man today you cant find a good server very hard coz of bugs/cheats/exploit and more things..

u are nuub :( Sry :))

aha and you are a pro hacker ? :O for that you have 50 posts and allready -1 karma ? yes you are so smart guy next time check what i write...''i am not hacker,i am just a L2NET user''...