1 small vid for 17Heroes

i know is litle lame and i dont put music coz i boring to  sreach ^^

i wanna show the bugs only not my skills so comments for the bugs and for the cheats not for vid quality.. ty :D

First Only You Can See The Annoucements: Hello 17Noobs ba bla bla Second all ppl know that the 17 heroes have stuck active skills lol

sry for double post lol shit :s

i know is litle lame and i dont put music coz i boring to  sreach ^^

i wanna show the bugs only not my skills so comments for the bugs and for the cheats not for vid quality.. ty :D

Anf if you dont say bug of the17heros why to make this topic in expolit section?

First Only You Can See The Annoucements: Hello 17Noobs ba bla bla Second all ppl know that the 17 heroes have stuck active skills lol

sry for double post lol shit :s

because you know that about the stuck actives on 17heroes that mean all know that ? anyway i make this vid for show to all 17heroes is ^_* server and i post here coz have 1 bug on this vid thats all dont spam my topic plz.

Anf if you dont say bug of the17heros why to make this topic in expolit section?

wtf you mean ? is  1 ^_^ing video with phx and bugs for that is on expolit section! DONT SPAM!

It's Not NooB Server Don't Tell Shits If You Don't Have Play

because i play on 17heroes 1-2 days i am sure is noob server coz have many bugs half skills working and all have crazy status if 1 hacker come on this server with status max,hacker will die by normal players with full custom xD.

is not bad server if change some things and change pack for the skills.

because i play on 17heroes 1-2 days i am sure is noob server coz have many bugs half skills working and all have crazy status if 1 hacker come on this server with status max,hacker will die by normal players with full custom xD.

is not bad server if change some things and change pack for the skills.

17 Heroes Server Have 150+Online Every Day Also Phx Enchant Warhouse And Other Exploits For Enchant Don't Work On It I Play On This Server Months And I Know What I Tell

17 Heroes Server Have 150+Online Every Day Also Phx Enchant Warhouse And Other Exploits For Enchant Don't Work On It I Play On This Server Months And I Know What I Tell

ok i will show you more bugs on few days from now.. this server have many bugs you will see lets stop now..

If You Find Bug For Ennchant And Dupe Items I Will Give You +1 Karma.

i cant find bug for enchant because you make items + from npc and gm delete scrolls is just 1 lame trick for dont use phx safe enchant...

DONT SPAM MORE PLZ! i will not answer you again here i think is lame to make this topic chat for me and you.

if i find other bugs i will post on mxc.