[Help] Decrypting C4 files.

Boxan

Hello guys. Well my problem is that i cannot decrypt any .utx files.

I have downloaded all the programs linked on the guides and still nothing.

When i try to decrypt for example icon.utx (using 121 algorithm) it doesn't make a new file named icon.clear.utx it makes a file named icon.crypt.utx

I've just tried to rename icon.crypt.utx to icon.clear.utx but l2tool doesnt recognize it and show me an error named (Subscript out of range).

Also i've tried using l2utxfixer but didn't find any for C4 since the latest version wont open C4 files.

If it's there anyone that had that error before please let me know if there's a way to fix it.

Also if anyone can tell me another way to decrypt the files would be great.

As information about my OS , i'm running Vista on my laptop - i don't know if that's the problem.

Thanks in advance , Boxan.

i think you need l2tool

and l2decrypter you dound it here http://www.4shared.com/file/197911042/31c72ac3/Decrypt.html

take your utx drag it into l2decrypter and then open the .clear with l2tool and tell me

you do something wrong man its imposible ur file crypted when droped in l2decrypter do another file but crypted too is no logic xD try reading my post all you need for edit textures

you do something wrong man its imposible ur file crypted when droped in l2decrypter do another file but crypted too is no logic xD try reading my post all you need for edit textures

Thanks critical! My bad that i didn't download your video from the first time. Thanks mate!

Thanks critical! My bad that i didn't download your video from the first time. Thanks mate!

locked.if you want to ask something else pm me to unlock it