Lineaeg 2 Walker on L2Dex

mglej

Ive looked thruogh the forums cant find any one whos solved the problem or has a working on thats will to share and im not sure how old those post are but if any one has a Working l2walker on l2-dex Id appricaite if you could post here thanks

l2dex got some bot prot system so if u will run IG bot he will detect it and u will be unable to log in

atm i found solution how to run IG bot(just run it after u chose server) but i'v got problem with verification l2walker :/

sry 4 my english

l2dex got some bot prot system so if u will run IG bot he will detect it and u will be unable to log in

atm i found solution how to run IG bot(just run it after u chose server) but i'v got problem with verification l2walker :/

sry 4 my english

Hum , I visited that site of l2dex, It is a c4 server.. You can try download a file called "nwindows.dll" or "ggpass.dll" sorry I really do not remember the current name. :'(

what kind nwindows.dll?? orginal or other?

btw i think that will not help because i will need to crack l2.exe or l2dex.exe or both and atm i dont have knowledge to do that

probobly it will be work like this new solution for ESL2 ---> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=9688.0

but atm i'v got problem with finding correct token :/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...