hellbound [Gracia Final L2J] L2 DarkMirror

SySt3MGaM3RFr3aKs

this server was opened before 1 year with the same pack...my sister was gm there...

then it closed for a while and it opened in interlude and now the same pack as final...Join please the server rocks..

this server was opened before 1 year with the same pack...my sister was gm there...

then it closed for a while and it opened in interlude and now the same pack as final...Join please the server rocks..

Hmm i think he updated everything to the latest rev. If is that nice i will join :S

EDIT: pff i'm waiting 3 Hours to download the PATCH, rapidshare sucks hard. Someone Upload it 4Shared or something.

everything 100% and 98%?

i dont believe you

EVERYTHING !!!

join 100% all complete!

1st

Geodata complete but u can hit from the walls mobs drops above the walls etc...!!!100%

2nd

adena : 5000x ofc i kill a mob in "adena farm zone" and it give me 18k adena :O then i say wtf???lets go in ketra i kill a mob there 20k adena :O!!!!100% x5000adena

3nd

When u log in there u see some mobs called "mr exp" or something like that u kill them but no exp...but if u buy a weapon s grade and u wear it u get grade penalty but all your status are the same and if u kill the "mr exp" mob u get level up :O!!!!!!

4nd

Buffs are -beep-ed up some 18 mins some 28 mins some 8 hrs some 4hrs some 4 min magnus 4 min cov 4 min pof 4hrs :O!!!!!100%%% all working perfectly...!

Join this server!!!!

Best out there!!!!

MY ADVICE!!!!

P.S: why u open l2 server guys if they are not ready but copy paste from a forum?please answer