[Preview] FFA Event

Goddess

I am making a event with those features. If you have any suggestions to it write a comment here. Keep the topic CLEAN Please!

An event starts.

Teleporting people in random arena.

All people get transformed randomly into a monster and gets name like Alica Keys,Booga

or other strange names.

Clan crests shouldn't appear when you're in event.

- This will remove teaming during the event.

Features:

You attack everyone you see. On each kill you'll get a point. When you make killing spree

of 10 kills your head will get bigger and this will notificate others that you are on spree

When others kill you they'll be rewarded with 3 points instead of one.

On the last one minute if you die you won't respawn. Only last survived will win the price

of events and the one with most kills will get other reward (configurable).

With those points you may buy Noblesse. When the event ends a NPC will spawn it will be

a trader that trade items for Event Points.

If you have more suggestions give it to me right.

Reported for flame.

On topic: Where did you saw a leech? Prove it please you dumb.

Omagad plis dont make mi -1 karma or no ban mi pls pls :(

On topic: Im 1023912038921% sure that its leeched, because I remember before when I had my WizZy acc you said "I will share a thing and you will give me karma ok babe?" and.. What else do you want to prove ? :)

On topic: Im 1023912038921% sure that its leeched, because I remember before when I had my WizZy acc you said "I will share a thing and you will give me karma ok babe?" and.. What else do you want to prove ? :)

O rly? Fail more like you failed on l2eminence,shut up now its my custom event so bye.

O rly? Fail more like you failed on l2eminence,shut up now its my custom event so bye.

Previews are not allowed anyway, so lock it.

P.S. Noone failed on eminence, it had 160 online every day, but we decided to close it and make it ct2.4 so gtfo you leeching idiot =D I won't forget how you begged me for unban and gm char and so on and registering accounts over and over and flaming ahaaa :D

p.s.2 stop lying that you're a female cuz you make yourself to look even more pathetic =D

ps.3 qj mi huq ;]

P.S. Noone failed on eminence, it had 160 online every day, but we decided to close it and make it ct2.4 so gtfo you leeching idiot =D I won't forget how you begged me for unban and gm char and so on and registering accounts over and over and flaming ahaaa :D

p.s.2 stop lying that you're a female cuz you make yourself to look even more pathetic =D

ps.3 qj mi huq ;]

/Failed

It's suggestion topic im getting more ideas and i'll edit it later so please stfu.

Okay guys I know that many of you are dissapointed, but we have to shut down due to the reason of lack of donations.
We did keep the server those months by our own money counting on atleast 1 donation, but we didn't have such.
Also the problem was that we weren't a team, firstly we were working hard and all day long, but now its just me (Lee) commiting stuff
and noone helps me out. Im sorry to say it, but I believe this is the shutdown of eminence. 

Now stop spamming my topic.

And this was fake just to get the current players out and not to dissapoint donators.

kkthxbb.

im leaving ur topic, gf and have a nice time coding this. (ROFLMAO FAKE).

Anyway, the event is a overall nice idea, but make some more protections such as on doAction to prevent stealing and make checks if the player is in event etc..

also, when its going to be out?

Lol you gay idiot stop leeching l2j!

p.s. hi from lee bitch ;]

ps.3 qj mi huq ;]

Stop flaming Wizzy Please.

@ONTopic, Previews are not allowed here, only in spam topics or something

:D Great idea, hope to see this event ready soon :D