mana drug & mana potion ID

Could someone from a server with mana drugs and potions tell me their IDs in skilgrp.dat and skillname-e.dat?

Do it like this:

Mana drug:

skillgrp.dat XXX

skillname-e.dat XXX

Mana potion:

skillgrp.dat XXX

skillname-e.dat XXX

I see you are probably too lazy to check, so just tell me the home adress of a private server where you are playing, that has mana drugs and mana potions, so I can donwload the servers patch and get the info I need.

P.S. Sorry, for double-posting

No double-triple posting, next time modify your post. And we are not obliged to give you anything you want, who are you? The king of MaxCheaters?

You could've just grabbed your dat files and (in my own old way) decrypt them using l2encdec then decrypt again using L2DatFull, it would show you a plain text file. Not all IDs are the same everywhere, you know... example: treasure chests where I play in is different in other servers I've seen. So you better do it yourself instead of asking... if it worked for you, great then, lucky you :P

Of course the chances of IDs being the same in servers are slim, but it's still better than nothing. I googled it for some time and accidentaly found some patch in a russian site (I know nothing about the Russian language so it might aswell been Chinese). I found a skillgrp.dat. In the textures part of the skillgrp.dat i found icon.etc_potion_blue_i00 and decided that this must be the potion I was looking for. Then i found all the IDs with such a texture and compared with my servers skillname-e.dat. I found many matching IDs, but then one ID didn't have a match. It was 10001 and voilia! It was the one i needed. I copied the whole string with the ID and textures from skillgrp.dat and added it to my servers skillgrp :P This may be confusing, but that's how I did it

P.S. This probably was the post where I got -1 karma, cause I was acting like a jackass ><

• 2 years later...