[Request] Hero Aura...!!

olympiad systme is stupid thats why i never participate.

I could make a warlock and leech points for my main or make a prophet.

Being a hero aint more special than a normal player.

You got a chat to spamm(woot big deal),you get the cancel stick(again big deal) thats all.

I rather pvp all day.

i like pvp on stadium wo buffs etc it make pvp more interesting

i love the hero aura and generally the hero systems because:

-difficult classes like Soultakers/Storm Screamers/Cardinals are for Impas (there is nothing for me a hero warlock or a hero Elven Elder)

-many ppl here know my style of game but SCREAM can say how i play as we were playing together for months in the same server...all target the n0bLe... :P so being target no1 aint that bad to me but absolute pleasure

-hero=respect to difficult classes because you rly need to know how to play with these classes

-hero skills make player nearly invisible (heroic miracle for instance)

-my enemies are getting jealous of my fighting skills  and status so being a hero over them  pleasures me

-being the first target in sieges and events?that doesnt bother me cause i am used to it.right SCREAM?you know :P

-also fighting in olympiads without buffs shows who is your daddy in the arena  owned :P ;D

i love the hero aura and generally the hero systems because:

-difficult classes like Soultakers/Storm Screamers/Cardinals are for Impas (there is nothing for me a hero warlock or a hero Elven Elder)

-many ppl here know my style of game but SCREAM can say how i play as we were playing together for months in the same server...all target the n0bLe... :P so being target no1 aint that bad to me but absolute pleasure

-hero=respect to difficult classes because you rly need to know how to play with these classes

-hero skills make player nearly invisible (heroic miracle for instance)

-my enemies are getting jealous of my fighting skills  and status so being a hero over them  pleasures me

-being the first target in sieges and events?that doesnt bother me cause i am used to it.right SCREAM?you know :P

-also fighting in olympiads without buffs shows who is your daddy in the arena  owned :P ;D

where do you  play?o.O

is a interlude server ///hero.For c5 //sethero

///hero command is only for GMs and enables/disables the hero aura of the GM only...this command is client side only which means that only you can see that you have/or dont have the hero aura around your GM...everybody else can see your aura even if you dont see it and you have disabled it!when you press any command or equip anything in your GM hero aura will appear again

//gmon disables your gm status and makes you lose your hero aura until restart (this is usable when you have a GM status not a simple player

Arthes i Play on 3 servers (2 as player 1 as GM/Admin)

• 7 months later...

yes this command needs 3 ///

///hero

its the only  command that needs 3 forms !!!

Dude lol try doing this and guess what if you cast a skill or get hitted it worns off.

dfd

Dude lol try doing this and guess what if you cast a skill or get hitted it worns off.

Omg why u ressed it ? and hackzor you could easily report this topic !! -1 karma both !

Topic LockeD!!