Queen ant

what? you can always kill him with anything

ok, i have played c4 and c6 and killed queen ant in both. in c4 u can kill him with any lvl (btw that's how it worked on DN :P). in c6 if u're 9+ lvl's bigger u get paralized. so go for subbed nukers lvl 44,  overenchanted C grades (armors(only for tank) and weaps(homu's ftw :P) and high lvl nukers for the  minions...at least that's how we did it...but still ring has 30% chances of drop...

ok, i have played c4 and c6 and killed queen ant in both. in c4 u can kill him with any lvl (btw that's how it worked on DN :P). in c6 if u're 9+ lvl's bigger u get paralized. so go for subbed nukers lvl 44,  overenchanted C grades (armors(only for tank) and weaps(homu's ftw :P) and high lvl nukers for the  minions...at least that's how we did it...but still ring has 30% chances of drop...

why 30% 0_o

if no1 with hig lvl hit AQ and buffer have similar lvl should be 100% ring drop

Hello everyone!  :D

I was just thinking is queen ant a raid boss ? or just a boss ? cuz if its just a boss u can kill him at every lvl ... and if any1 hase killed her can i have some info about it ? like how many ppl were u and the classes .... thanks  ;D ;D

epic boss:

to take aq need 1 sorc 40lvl  and all mage buffs se/bd/sws/ee and few high lvl mages for killing nurses. Thats all gg.

I do not think so, some servers, admins change her Hp, Def, etc and you can not know how kill AQ until kill AQ. ;)

You can bug QA.

Do this get a tank with hate and hate the queen ant larva to another room and hit it the nurses and guards will go to the larva but they will bug and the nukers can kill aq ;)

You can bug QA.

Do this get a tank with hate and hate the queen ant larva to another room and hit it the nurses and guards will go to the larva but they will bug and the nukers can kill aq ;)

TY for that! :)

i killed aq with a lv 40 sorcerer (karmian set+homu acu 0) with se/bd buffs.It takes 4min.

yes, its possible.

im playin on shadow - my OL - xxx but im not playin since 65 lvl:) my friend bd/se -> xxx. u think that im idiot and i will post ours nicknames?!

You can bug QA.

dont work!!!! i tested in bfdr server! ;/