Gracia final faction server !!

dusan

www.L2Nephilim.com . 2months old server with 500 players online! Excelllent class balance and No Donation! Blessed scroll enchant 100% success rate in Gm Shop ,Full PvP server x100. Join to see :D

www.L2Nephilim.com . 2months old server with 500 players online! Excelllent class balance and No Donation! Blessed scroll enchant 100% success rate in Gm Shop ,Full PvP server x100. Join to see :D

Hmm, i think i remember this serveR, Gracia FinaL with Max +16? Tanks are OP there?

Or it was L2Predators? Ahh never mind :P

No ,L2Nephilim is Gracia Final PvP x100 with  Max +30 and dont have OP class.The best class balance i have seen. So i think you talk about some Random server like L2Predators. Best No custom(items) server by far :P

No ,L2Nephilim is Gracia Final PvP x100 with  Max +30 and dont have OP class.The best class balance i have seen. So i think you talk about some Random server like L2Predators. Best No custom(items) server by far :P

it is not faction server...