[Guide] L2Walker Packet Error

charliedvm

Good. As many know ... in a large number of servers, while trying to use the L2Walker, gives an error called error packet ... and now by the miracle of life, after several days looking for, find the solution, not whether they'll have already posted, so here I leave the solution ...

log in first person with whom they want to use the L2Walker and add any character to friends and then connect it to the L2Walker and packet error will not give them back ... so far I've only tested on 1 server and I to run

hmmm ... So far the only problem I found is that in attempting to speak with 1 NPC, does not open the chat window: S

for example ... trying to change my sub class, will not let me, I give sub class and does not open the following screen

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good. As many know ... in a large number of servers, while trying to use the L2Walker, gives an error called error packet ... and now by the miracle of life, after several days looking for, find the solution, not whether they'll have already posted, so here I leave the solution ...

log in first person with whom they want to use the L2Walker and add any character to friends and then connect it to the L2Walker and packet error will not give them back ... so far I've only tested on 1 server and I to run

For me doesnt work - just changed waby etc ;p