hellbound [Hellbound L2OFF] L2Khaos

Visionx

Vision i like ur update but listen to my suggestion:make silvers gatherable via mobs also.i mean a sub-coin that can be called Bronze Khaos coin;players will get there Bronze trought mobs and tvt..this will make players enjoy ur server much more.i mean atm there are maybe 1 or 2 clans owning all...make a poll and decide if make a wipe or if not make a wipe add these bronze and with this update even players that dont have a clan will be able to farm good:)

silver armors are craftable, you must farm the recipes from raids. they are not in shops, but are indeed craftable. look through the updates on the main page, the list of drops for the recipes is there and also in the forums

i was meaning COINS..not armor:P i mean add a new type of coins..so with for example 5/10k of Bronze coins u get >>1 silver for example,depends by you..it's just a suggestion anyway

yeah :D KHAOS... the powerfull donations hahahhahaa

incase you havent read anything or paid any attention to the post, all of the op'd donations have had their enchants brought down and been nerfed. alot.

vision,what do u think about my idea?atm the server players can't make rbs without clan..i was suggesting u to add a new kind of coin(low currency) and with 10k of this u get 1 silver..what u think?

vision,what do u think about my idea?atm the server players can't make rbs without clan..i was suggesting u to add a new kind of coin(low currency) and with 10k of this u get 1 silver..what u think?

i think its a good idea, i can create this and add it to mobs in custom farming areas, since those areas are most farmed anyway

i think its a good idea, i can create this and add it to mobs in custom farming areas, since those areas are most farmed anyway

YEA!^^ then,when new type of coin will be ready(tell me when if u know) i'll come with my friends..just a thing:where is the custom shop on primaveral isle?i didnt found it..anyway i'll wait;)

p.s.:i see on ur forum that some people want go hellbound and wipe,read the thread and give them an answer,i gave my opinion too..some people don't understand that admin,gms sometimes are busy.

p.s.2:add ur server in hopzone and u'll get more people:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...