[Help/Request] Cant find protocol version

fuers

hello.

I was trying to do a ogg bot yesterday for a server (L2dismay) but i couldnt find the right protocol. I dont know but i am sure they are not using 746 (the server is Interlude OFF)

I have the ip and both ports: 78.159.112.141:2106 / 7777

I tried to find the protocol with cmd -> netstat -n but i couldnt find the protocol.

doob.jpg

Tried with star L2.exe -ProtocolVersion but couldnt find it too coz when i opened the .bat file it opened the l2 client.

tried to add at the end pause but same. it opened client.

doob2.jpg

didnt tried with sniffer coz when i downloaded one my antivirus detected a trojan and couldnt opened it.

I tried with L2Net too but i couldnt make it work. (magakis topic)

Server patch:      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXJS92OU

Account maker:   http://78.159.112.141:81/register.php

Before posting here i really searched in MxC and google but coulnt find nothing which would help me out.

Hope someone will help me finding the right protocol or make a working ogg bot. (i need it for buffers coz i have a really shity pc)

Regarts, Fuers

Topic updated.

here are the codes that i SmartSniff have found:

protocol1.jpg

protocol3.jpg

Hope that someone will find out the protocol coz i really dont know how to do it.

Im also trying as hard as i can to get some bot running on this server, quite boring to play l2 without it.

I think they use protocol 746, why do u think they aint?

But they have some kind of protection i dont know off, when i do an engine dump i cant get the token/blowfish for some reason, any protection that prohibits this? I see some lines about bake ice in the dump thou, possible they run some version of that?

look what i get.

17:39:51 Link LoginServer Succeed.

17:39:51 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

thats mean incorrenct ip or protocol. ip is fine. or is protocol or they use some kind of protection. I will try to bypass like backice.

I know, i get the same error. But tryed all possible protocols, dont think thats the problem here.

And they using default token? Cant find the token in my dump.

Did u try adding 78.159.112.141:2106 - l2dismay.auth.com(example) in your host for L2net ig? i dont know how to get that auth server address. I know some servers protection was bypassed like this.