A SAFE WAY TO ENCHANT

gallaki

1) go on a place that you are only you and one your friend

2) make a shop and sell the enchant 1 adena

3) press right click on the enchant but dont hit it on your weapon

4) while your mouse icon is like enchant now tell to your friend to buy it

5) now hit the enchant on your weapon

it just wont brake but it will not make your weapon +1 it is a change "game" to see what will happend if you hit the enchant to your weapon.

try this after some times failing if 1 succed try to hit it without the shop and this it has a good change to be succesfull

----

1) phgaine se ena erhmiko meros esy me enan filo sou

2) kane ena shop kai poula to enchant 1 adena

3) pata dexi klik sto enchant, to mouse 8a parei thn eikona tou enchant

4) oso einai etsi pes ston filo sou na agorasei to enchant

5) tora pata to enchant sto oplo sou

eite kanei fail eite succed to oplo sou den 8a ginei +1 h 8a spasei. einai ena kolpaki gia na deis ti 8a ginei ean pathseis to enchant. epishs dokimaste ayto

meta apo arketes fores fail molis ginei 1 succed dokimaste na balete to enchant kai 8a yparxei mia arketa megalh pi8anotita na ginei succed

Fixed on several servers?? On L2x they made NPC with Scrolls and Tokens in Heine :) So next method for fake enchant :D (only for servers with Enchant NPC)

1. Go to Enchant NPC (heine or...)

2. Buy one scroll from him

3. Subscribe scroll to F1

4. Open inventory

5. Open conversetion window with NPC

6. Choose Exchange Scroll for Token (or something like that)

7. Now drag NPC window on Inventory window (you must put first window on second window)

8. Click F1 (scroll will activete) mouse cursor must be in inventory window or scroll will cancel

9. Exchane your scroll for Token (you can make it cuzz it's in the same place like inventory window) scroll will disapear and you've got token

10. Click on item to enchant

It works but it's fake enchant, it will only say if enchant could fail or success, nothing more...

you can see how many Succes or False you can get, for example if you are Fake enchanting weapon you've get: S F S S F F F S F F

Some people are waiting for 3 fails in a row and enchanting normally (not fake) weapon than cuzz it's very unlucky to get 4 fails in a row. It helps to enchant but it's not 100% ofcourse

you can see how many Succes or False you can get' date=' for example if you are Fake enchanting weapon you've get: S F S S F F F S F F

Some people are waiting for 3 fails in a row and enchanting normally (not fake) weapon than cuzz it's very unlucky to get 4 fails in a row. It helps to enchant but it's not 100% ofcourse[/quote']

they are only chances my friend. the times that will be F are dependant of the chance that admin says. eg 65% chance. So maybe you wanna see the chance but not if it will be enchanted. What you say is completly wrong. "Some people are waiting for 3 fails in a row and enchanting normally (not fake) weapon than cuzz it's very unlucky to get 4 fails in a row"

[glow=blue]It isn't unlucky.[/glow] [glow=red]It is only chance[/glow]

lol what a guy. read cerfully... did i said that iam using it?? gallaki wrote old method of fake enchant, and i wrote the new ones which works on some servers, ia'm not using it. u can get even 10 F in a row. I said "some people". If u don't like it, just don't use it. "What you say is completly wrong." what i said that is wrong?? i miss something?? i dont said that after 3 F u will get S but some people are using fake enchant like that. so think first and than leave commens like that... "It works but it's fake enchant, it will only say if enchant could fail or success, nothing more..." you read it?? iam wrong??? lolol

read again my post (wich it contains yours also FROM now),

and now read your second post to me. (i mean this

lol what a guy. read cerfully... did i said that iam using it?? gallaki wrote old method of fake enchant' date=' and i wrote the new ones which works on some servers, ia'm not using it. [b']u can get even 10 F in a row. I said "some people". If u don't like it, just don't use it. "What you say is completly wrong." what i said that is wrong?? i miss something?? i dont said that after 3 F u will get S but some people are using fake enchant like that. so think first and than leave commens like that... "It works but it's fake enchant, it will only say if enchant could fail or success, nothing more..." you read it?? iam wrong??? lolol
) If you think you write the same with the previous post, then i am really sorry, and i have to tell that i am idiot (thnx god you are not doing this, so i am not idiot) :P

i made other post about item lat enchant but this guy is flaming me in all posts :))) he don't understand that I only wrote new method, i didint say it's good or ia'm using it, whan he ask what fake enchant is for i just wrote one situation and... no comments. I think that if i will wrote some adena bug he will try to kick my ass too :shock:

• 1 month later...
Fixed on several servers?? On L2x they made NPC with Scrolls and Tokens in Heine :) So next method for fake enchant :D (only for servers with Enchant NPC)

1. Go to Enchant NPC (heine or...)

2. Buy one scroll from him

3. Subscribe scroll to F1

4. Open inventory

5. Open conversetion window with NPC

6. Choose Exchange Scroll for Token (or something like that)

7. Now drag NPC window on Inventory window (you must put first window on second window)

8. Click F1 (scroll will activete) mouse cursor must be in inventory window or scroll will cancel

9. Exchane your scroll for Token (you can make it cuzz it's in the same place like inventory window) scroll will disapear and you've got token

10. Click on item to enchant

It works but it's fake enchant' date=' it will only say if enchant could fail or success, nothing more...[/quote']Use the same way to do it on idragon :))

• 1 year later...