[If][want][read][if][want][dont][read][staff/team][mxc]

™Dariuse®

So Spammers some of them can be may change some of them are newbie and don't know that.

Like me! But I changed and that cause I had -2 Karma xD I didn't want to be a stupid guy that makes the life of forum hard! I am 50% with you!

Yea ok,but i dont like when someone is platinum member and he thinks that he is a mod etc.Like karma abuse,saying all the time"search before" and acting like"Im da man,and you all are fools"

i could hardly understand what you wrote!!! finally i found a meaning in all this!!!!and of course leechers never get unban(at least from me) but spammers(sometimes) get a second chance

i could hardly understand what you wrote!!! finally i found a meaning in all this!!!!and of course leechers never get unban(at least from me) but spammers(sometimes) get a second chance

I Think The Spammer Is Spammer If He Start Spam He Cant Stop Never

I Think The Spammer Is Spammer If He Start Spam He Cant Stop Never

Sry For offtopic : [Gr]Το Σπαμ δεν είναι τσιγάρο ρε .. [/Gr]

Ontopic : as Noble® said spammers may have a second chance.

I agree with ™Dariuse®! Also give him the gold membership back lol, after the mada fucking amazing shares that he has done you demote him and frank gave him -1 for spam lol!!!!

MxC kills his active members.

I agree with ™Dariuse®! Also give him the gold membership back lol, after the mada -beep-ing amazing shares that he has done you demote him and frank gave him -1 for spam lol!!!!

This decision can take it only maxtor.So it's up to him :D

I agree with ™Dariuse®! Also give him the gold membership back lol, after the mada -beep-ing amazing shares that he has done you demote him and frank gave him -1 for spam lol!!!!

You made my day!