*HOT* OOG Walker 10.2.3 [PIC GUIDE] + NO ATTACK FIX

Evil-X

I hope that tutorial can help you

So,here we go

First of all dont forget that you need : IP , ProtocolVersion and Port that you can find by these programs.

Programs Required :

1) eL2Walker 10.2.3 <- (Vers 10.2.3 Full English)

2) L2Decrypter <- You can find IP and Port.

3) L2 Logger (Ver. 1.2)<- You can find the ProtocolVersion.

4) SocksCap (Ver. 2) <- L2 Logger need it to work properly.

Tutorial :

Before start remember that all settings must be put into Set.ini (In L2Walker folder)

See image of Set.ini and where you must do changes. Click here

1) After you download L2Decrypter : Just DRAG the L2.ini (From Program Files/Lineage II/System) INTO the L2Decrypter's ICON (DO NOT TRY TO OPEN L2DECRYPTER)

After this it should be create an .ini file.Thats the decoded L2.ini that you just decrepted.

See image (This text file is the .ini file that you just decoded). Click here

Now open Set.ini from L2Walker folder and put it there

(Note: Port is usually 2106)

(Note: If you have firewall,when you login to LineageII it must block it and telling you if you want to allow it and blabla.. and shows you the IP and PORT)

2) After download L2 Logger and SocksCap : Run L2 Logger (batch file) AND CHECK View>Analyzer, Run SocksCap (must always run it after L2 Logger)

Now see the images,to understand how to setting SocksCap : Image 1 Image 2

After that run Lineage II log-in play 2-3 minutes with your character,exit and go back

to L2 Logger , click the category Analyze and you should view the ProtocolVersion

Now go to Set.ini (L2Walker folder) and put there the ProtocolVersion number

3) Run L2Walker.exe Select USA , Select HOST , Char , Put ID (Your account name) and PSW (Your password)

4) Press Login

5) :D

If i made somethin wrong pls reply

I hope i helped you guys,good botting ;)

++

NON ATTACKING MOBS FIX

If l2walker (10.2.3) logs into ur private server but has problems with attacking mobs like changes target all the time with the result of no attacking to any of them at last here is the solution:

put ur attack range too into a too big number like 5000 or 6000 and ur pathing to 2000-3000 no more... then ur problem will be gone and bot will start attacking normally like the old nice days of pure l2walker botting

WELL I HAVE SEEN THIS FROM ANOTHER SITE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING. DO YOU REALY FIND THE PROTOCOL WITH L2 LOGGER? BECAUSE I CAN'T!!!BNB SERVER HAS A FUCKING METHOD AND I CAN'T FIND THE PROTOCOL LIKE THAT!!! ONLY MAXTOR CAN AND HE DON'T TELL ME HOW :(

WELL I HAVE SEEN THIS FROM ANOTHER SITE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING. DO YOU REALY FIND THE PROTOCOL WITH L2 LOGGER? BECAUSE I CAN'T!!!BNB SERVER HAS A FUCKING METHOD AND I CAN'T FIND THE PROTOCOL LIKE THAT!!! ONLY MAXTOR CAN AND HE DON'T TELL ME HOW :(

its one of the 3 ways to find protocol version! =)

bits&bytes server has a packed engine.dll , if u unpack it (uncompress) you will find the protocol and the token using Hints program (engine info)

good luck =)

bits&bytes server has a packed engine.dll ' date=' if u unpack it (uncompress) you will find the protocol and the token using Hints program (engine info)

good luck =)[/quote']

I tried to unpacked it but i falled i tried with PE EXPLORER, i can't find the protocol with that way if you like to help, pm me the program wich i will unpack the engine.dll and how i wll find the protocol tnx a lot my friend. keep up the good work with MAXTOR

NON ATTACKING MOBS FIX

If l2walker (10.2.3) logs into ur private server but has problems with attacking mobs like changes target all the time with the result of no attacking to any of them at last here is the solution:

put ur attack range too into a too big number like 5000 or 6000 and ur pathing to 2000-3000 no more... then ur problem will be gone and bot will start attacking normally like the old nice days of pure l2walker botting

where are this options ???

do you mean in

optins >>pathing >> radii ???

attack range = options >> shortatack >> attack target when [100] ???

NON ATTACKING MOBS FIX

where are this options ???

do you mean in

optins >>pathing >> radii ???

attack range = options >> shortatack >> attack target when [100] ???

mine (optins >>pathing >> radii=2000)

and (attack range = options >> shortatack >> attack target when=6000) and everything works fine.

Ok, loipon meta to shmerino update tou BnB server (17.12.2005) psaxnoume na broume to protocol version 3ana. Kanw auta pou lete mou bgazei protocol version 419,enw logika tha eprepe na einai eftapsifio to version. To 419 den douleuei.

bits&bytes server has a packed engine.dll , if u unpack it (uncompress) you will find the protocol and the token using Hints program (engine info)

explain+++ 3 ways = ? Autos itan o prwtos pou bgenei 419 meta les oti einai packed to engine.dll k prepei na ginei unpack me to hints program. Hints program ? Explain+++ link for download ty. Allos tropos yparxei ? Kai an mporeite steilte mou to protocolversion to new (17.12.2005 update) xD gia na min psaxnomai, an kai tha protimousa na to vriskw monos m :p. Pm me or reply plz. Euxaristw :)

Ok' date=' loipon meta to shmerino update tou BnB server (17.12.2005) psaxnoume na broume to protocol version 3ana. Kanw auta pou lete mou bgazei protocol version 419,enw logika tha eprepe na einai eftapsifio to version. To 419 den douleuei.

explain+++ 3 ways = ? Autos itan o prwtos pou bgenei 419 meta les oti einai packed to engine.dll k prepei na ginei unpack me to hints program. Hints program ? Explain+++ link for download ty. Allos tropos yparxei ? Kai an mporeite steilte mou to protocolversion to new (17.12.2005 update) xD gia na min psaxnomai, an kai tha protimousa na to vriskw monos m :p. Pm me or reply plz. Euxaristw :)

Try hacker's way

Is there a way to run Lineage 2 and L2Walker?

For example, i want to play normal but i want a bot to follow me (i want to train another char and i want him to exp fast with me in party :> ). But everytime I start L2 if walker is started it closes up :( . Is there a way to make it work like this ? I don't want to run the game 2 times from my PC because it takes up too many ressources. L2Walker would be perfect if it would work like that =|

If anyone knows or has some ideas tell me plz :)

Is there a way to run Lineage 2 and L2Walker?

For example' date=' i want to play normal but i want a bot to follow me (i want to train another char and i want him to exp fast with me in party :> ). But everytime I start L2 if walker is started it closes up :( . Is there a way to make it work like this ? I don't want to run the game 2 times from my PC because it takes up too many ressources. L2Walker would be perfect if it would work like that =|

If anyone knows or has some ideas tell me plz :)[/quote']

open l2.exe and then open l2walker...

I play on iDragon3D and i have to open the game with loader.exe . Does that loader affect L2Walker ?

And I did try opening the game first and then L2Walker, but it still closes up =/ .

• 2 years later...