[Help]Small Noobish Problem

i tried to decode my user.ini so that i could change the zoom more. but for some reason it wouldnt do it, then i found a user.ini on these forums with the zoom changed i downloaded it but then when i tried to start me l2.exe i just got a crit error.

so if some kind person would decode this for me and change the zoom and would reupload it i would be thankful..

http://rapidshare.com/files/44013670/user0.ini.html

thnks in advanced :)

EDIT: my bad i think this should be in client modding.. would a mod move it for me.. thanks

u have the official system maybe? ;) take a patched system

http://rapidshare.com/files/30841260/Lineage_II_Chronicle_6_-_Interlude_System.rar

this is a interlude patched system i have the idea if u add the user.ini on patched system it will work ;) try it!

You don't seem to have read even one single guide, have you ?

Anyway, you must first PATCH the system folder to edit AND ALSO to use a modded file...

plz speak better tnx!and help not only flame^^

You don't seem to have read even one single guide, have you ?

Anyway, you must first PATCH the system folder to edit AND ALSO to use a modded file...

no shit sherlock.. i did patch my system but it still came up with an error..

i asked nice aswell but still you flame.. i wont go to your level and flame you back

EDIT: thx demonic soul for your help i will try and post what happened :D..

you know i flamed because you didn't seem to have used the search button at all...

And in the modding client Section , you can find L2 System Patcher to patch you folder AND L2 FileEdit to edit your file(-s), if you had looked over there you wouldn't be asking for help...

amaged are you retarded. i patched my system with the l2 system patcher but it still wouldnt let me edit the user.ini. but then i found a modded user.ini on these forums but when i used that one it gave me a crit error on loading. I DID LOOK AROUND THE FORUMS! but when  tried it it just gave me an error.

So after you patched your system you wheren't able to edit the user.ini file ?

And why was that, what kind of error did you have ?

Because i had no problem editting ANY of the files i wanted...

If you have a single patched file in your system folder while trying to patch it it won't work. Get a clean system folder with all files crypted. The use l2endec to make them readable with l2fileedit. Now finally place the modded l2.ini in the folder.

i want this for the l2pwnage server they give you their own system which i tried to patch, the l2endc or w/e said it was done with no errors then when i tried to open it with l2fileedit it just said cannot find the file continue to open and when i click yes. it just shows a L.

so i got no idea.