[HELP] Add npc and edit npc appearance

kreangas

Question

First.

I found some really nice npc's and i want to add them to my server .

I add html files of my gmshop to ./html/merchant folden and the html files of my gatekeeper to ./html/teleporter

I execute the sql and i logged ingame to spawn them... When i use spawn command it says to me that "not found"

I really want some help :D

Second.

I want to ask how can i change my npc appearance . What should i do ?

Thanks for your time :D

3 answers to this question

You can change the appearence of NPC`s very easily on Navicat or even in-game

Login and shift+click the NPC you want, a table will apear. Look for "EditNPC" hit it and theres some lines with NPC stats, appearence, etc.

Find the line TemplateID("ID"). Change this templateID to the NPC`s that you want your current NPC to look like.

For example I want my Gatekeeper to look like Gremlin. I spawn gremlin, shift+click it, check his TemplateID, copy it then shift+click my Gatekeeper and change its TemplateID to Gremlin. Re-spawn the Gatekeeper and you have a new appearence.

Btw, you`ll need to restart your server if you want your appearence to refresh on all NPC`s.

You can change the appearence of NPC`s very easily on Navicat or even in-game

Login and shift+click the NPC you want, a table will apear. Look for "EditNPC" hit it and theres some lines with NPC stats, appearence, etc.

Find the line TemplateID("ID"). Change this templateID to the NPC`s that you want your current NPC to look like.

For example I want my Gatekeeper to look like Gremlin. I spawn gremlin, shift+click it, check his TemplateID, copy it then shift+click my Gatekeeper and change its TemplateID to Gremlin. Re-spawn the Gatekeeper and you have a new appearence.

Btw, you`ll need to restart your server if you want your appearence to refresh on all NPC`s.

wow thanks for that info. didnt know it.