[Share]L2control5.3+l2 fish2.1

Lowbag

I think everybody knows L2control and l2fish. Each program is  with crack inside.Just run them.So get fun _)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TKCNGFGG

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=946512e408d1cb88312dbd5f2bdc5062e04e75f6e8ebb871

P.S.YES i use Search button but i find only 1 topic closed with broke link.

In two words it is the program that help in game by doing some l2walker functions.Like

1)Set supports for buf or assist.

2)PK RADAR and

3) Auto HP\MP points use etc

And so on

AND IT IS 100 % LEGIT and undetactable . Only the new version of fire.dll  fix it. (If smb knows how to bypass it please Pm me .THX_) )

I can't now find  desribing of program on eng _(((If u want i can give full russia describe ...

In two words it is the program that help in game by doing some l2walker functions.Like

2)PK RADAR and

And so on

AND IT IS 100 % LEGIT and undetactable . Only the new version of fire.dll  fix it. (If smb knows how to bypass it please Pm me .THX_) )

I can't now find  desribing of program on eng _(((If u want i can give full russia describe ...

about 100% legit,i doubt=D

smog,  i means it's not bot or smth else.It is only a program which can give u more infromation about playing process and  AUTO mode( not bote but using comand like [root] etc) And YES legit is wrong word_) 

Reupload to 2 new hostings

2)PK RADAR and

And so on

Ok thanks for the information, as i asked it ;)

Btw i will download but tomorrow, now imma going sleep :D