Quitting L2

Many did for sure as i did before months ... anyway write why you stoped l2. I stoped it because there is no good server around anymore most of them have bugs non balance donators costum items (karnabalia ta leo ego xD) and anyway much crap

Write about you now!!!

I Quited L2 Long time ago for the same reasons plus i got bored of it. Nothing unique, all servers are like the same and the only exception is on balance and preconfigured packs. Maybe every time i see a new exploit i login to several fail servers to try them, but i still wait for WizZy's server to see how it will go on.

Btw im against sharing pre-configured packs.

i stopped l2 too before some months [when i started to play seriously cs] 

i bored all servers i play only to test any bug or to find any bug nothing more nothing less

only this

I pass my little free time with L2 while i am playing for 3 years. I haven't got bored. And well i have the same problem as you guys, all around there are fail servers, but me, i haven't quited of searching, i m sure that i will find one to stay for a long time.

Gl to all.

i quited 3 month ago playing, cuz no much time, and i dont wanna waste my time anymore for some stupid pixels in my monitor -.- also stared school 1 month ago and i decided realy start real life :) for now l2 is still on my pc to test phx scripts and do some DEV things

P.S. after all i have borred to play l2 after almost 3 years playing ( 2 of them in l2mafia- ken orwen like Skyline maybe someone knows me)

Hello,

I am stopping Lineage 2 for 1,2 or 3 months but after that i see others playing and start again. My biggest time that i had to play Lineage 2 was 1 year (And i really thanks my parents for this!)

because always have donators and gm help the donators and because have bugs stupid bugs...

and finaly 1-2 years later server wiped

i leave l2 too because the last 3 months..

atlantis/inc/deathwhisper wiped..(i think good reason for leave from l2)

now i play cs and dota only.